Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malachi and Talia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Malachi and Talia Empty
PostSubject: Malachi and Talia   Malachi and Talia I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 am

Malachi and Talia Tumblr_m5lu5fi7sq1r3krupo1_500

Malachi and Talia Tumblr_m5kkxnY8kK1r7ia2lo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://fairlight.rpg-board.net
Satan
Satan

Malachi and Talia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malachi and Talia   Malachi and Talia I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Dark brown curls fell gracefully from a bun cascading down a soft pale back. The female let out a soft sigh, glancing at herself in the mirror. It was almost sun set; she knew it was time to hunt but today had been full already. Her sister had taken her shopping, all day. It was far more tiring than hunting; she’d picked up a new jacket which should be warmer than her previous one though. Hunting at all hours of the morning certainly had its disadvantages. Tugging on her panties and bra she stood over her outfit, her eyes tired. Could she really get herself riled up enough to go hunting? Sighing softly she pulled on her leather pants, corset, small short shirt. Unfortunately she couldn’t just neglect her hunt before she was tired. The group counted on her, only her and two others actually went hunting, the other two were men. In their small village they had meetings; it was well known that Vampires tried to attack them. Talia was one to stand up and say they needed to change it, they wouldn’t tolerate the attacks, it was time to attack back. Each week or so the small group would meet up, assign days for scouting their village and keep watch. So far Talia had killed one Vampire and managed to warn the village about a few more so they boarded up and waited it out until morning. Talia had been hunting since she was a teenager. Her father would train with her, show her everything he knew. He was the only one who trusted her strength and judgment.

Pulling various weapons out of a chest at the bottom of her bed Talia began to slide them into little holsters on her thighs and against her rib cage between her corset and shirt. She had to have some hidden very well, another one added into the side of her boot just to make sure. Usually she might drop one or have to grab whichever is closest and having more than one was easier. Of course it also helped if anyone patted her down and took her weapons, they wouldn’t feel the one in the corset. With a slight smile she quickly grabbed a band and tied her hair up into a high pony tail, her curls linked together. With a huff she quickly clipped her fringe to the side and made sure there was no spare hair to get in her face. Brushing down her outfit a bit she checked again, it was getting late she needed to hurry. Groaning she grabbed her jacket and began to make her way out, knowing her sister had gone to bed at least an hour ago. Sometimes she’d caught Talia on the way out; Talia had simply said she was going out to go get some fire wood for their old fireplaces. Her sister hadn’t really challenged her, so they’d left it at that. So of course Talia had never brought it up again, she’d just kept on hiding her routine being more careful. Also, she would lock the doors before leaving, making sure she couldn’t get out in case she couldn’t find Talia.

Making her way out tonight was easier, no traps, no confrontations. When she stepped outside the cold breeze hit her, it was like a lap of the ocean covering her leaving her almost breathless. Tonight was special though, her father’s death had happened four years to the day. So she wasn’t just going outside to hunt, she wanted to visit where he’d been. Making her way out into the forest she felt the breeze caress her, closing her eyes slightly she allowed the wind to brush softly against her skin; she welcomed the feeling that she wasn’t alone. Reaching the spot where she’d found him mauled she knelt, feeling her heart ache. “I love you, so, so much.” She whispered softly, praying he would hear her, “I wish I could’ve escaped the house, I wish you hadn’t locked me inside, I could’ve saved you,” She bit back her tears, “I could’ve saved mom.” There wasn’t a day that passed that she hadn’t thought about her parents, how she could’ve saved them. Her mother had died years before her father, when Talia was sixteen. Her father had passed only four years ago, when she was twenty one. She could’ve fought, but he’d locked her in the same way she did her sister, and she guessed it was for the same reason; protection. Letting a tear slip down her cheek she felt her bottom lip quivering, “I’m looking after her father, I swear,” Feeling so alone she pressed her hands to the ground, allowing herself to lay down against the cold earth; feeling as if it were whispering to her, holding her. She couldn’t afford to being weak often, although this wasn’t the time she couldn’t resist the feelings she felt, for once she allowed them to take over.

Feeling a strange darkness draw in Talia rose to her feet, grabbing a blade from each thigh holster, preparing herself. For some reason it didn’t come where she sensed it, more darkness rushed toward her, she immediately blocked and slashed the creatures arm. Vampire. Suddenly her heart began to race, there was something far more evil than the Vampire near her, how was that possible? The hideous creature hissed and managed to catch her footing and throw her toward a tree. Letting out a cry as she fell back against the rough back Talia growled, shaking off the hit and steadying herself before rushing after the Vampire that took off. What the hell? When did they ever take off? Weaving through the trees the fastest she could, she began to think, shit he was leading her somewhere. Stopping where she was to catch her breath she bent over slightly, inhaling deeply and slowly. “Bastard,” She muttered; her curls wild and messy from bouncing as she ran. “Oh my, I’ve heard about you…” A voice echoed behind her. Talia spun around, nothing. “You’re prettier than I hoped… I should not waste time in claiming you, I’m sure many more males will be on their way here to do just that.” Talia’s heart began to race. Carpathian. Her father had warned her about them, their family had served the Carpathian’s but they hadn’t helped her family in return. Her father informed her they were the reason her mother died, they’d both been aiding a certain Carpathian hunter when the Vampires attacked, they were left to die yet her father had managed to survive, she was never told how.

Talia had broken out into a sprint in an effort to evade or at least delay the Carpathian, she hadn’t faced one before but she’d heard of them. Apparently they were just like vampires, the cause of Vampires. All that her father said was that they might appear as good people but they were ravenous, blood, sex, everything a Vampire was they were. Talia reached a clearing, having to catch her breath again, she couldn’t figure out why she was so fatigued, maybe because they were higher up, thinner air than she was used to. Feeling a cold arm wrap around her waist and then another around her neck she cried out, stamping down on its foot and trying to reach her dagger with her other hand. It just snarled in her ear, the claws dragging along her skin. She cried out again, her wounds stinging as blood began to spill down onto the ground, leaving claw marks along her collar bone down to the top of her breasts and across her stomach and hips. Grabbing a blade from her thigh she quickly slammed it back and twisted to aim it into the creature’s gut. It shrieked and fought as she stabbed it again, finally it loosened the grip enabling her to slip from its talons and began to hit it. Catching her hands it threw her to the floor with ease, she let off a growl; clearly it was one of the stronger ones. It crossed the distance between them, dropping down to kneel over her, a sickening smile on its face as it glanced down at her body; there was only one thing on her mind, ‘god please don’t let it want to touch me,’ she thought, beatings she could take, rape she could not.

clothing
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Malachi and Talia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malachi and Talia   Malachi and Talia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

It had been a long time since Malachi had been home. He hadn’t been back for years, yet he still knew in his heart that it was most certainly his home. It always had, and it always would be. It didn’t matter how long he left for, or why he was gone the land always welcomed him back with open arms. As soon as he got close to the ground he shifted, his feet touching as the ground seemed to vibrate beneath his feet. This place always felt so alive to him. The Carpathian mountains. Home to his kind for centuries past, and centuries to come he was sure. The wind whistling through the trees always managed to calm him, to make him feel as though he was in fact home. He could hear the nearest wolf pack shifting around just through the trees, not approaching him yet. They seemed to be restless, for what reason he wasn’t sure. With a frown he stopped, listening to the forest as a whole. If he had to be honest, he would say that the whole forest seemed to be restless, that there seemed to be a disturbing presence lurking just out of his view.

With a growl, he set off through the forest. He had been a hunter for most of his life. It was his birth right. Some of his kind were healers, some of them hunters, others were leaders. He fell into the category of hunters rather easily. Ever since he had been young, he had been good at hunting. He had enjoyed the first two hundred years of his existence as much as he possibly could. He knew as well as any other one of their kind that as soon as they hit one hundred years old everything went dark. That wasn’t just an expression of anger or depression, it was true. As soon as they got to that age all male Carpathians lost their colours, their emotions. He had always been one who could easily reach back into his memories, to recall how those things felt. He was now over five hundred years old, so of course it was gradually becoming more and more difficult. Yet he clung to the memories that he had as though they were a life line, which in some ways they were. If he let himself forget the small things, then he knew that he would slowly go insane. He had made it to five hundred years so far, and he was beginning to lose hope. He always tried to keep others of his kind’s hopes up, telling each one of them that they would indeed find their mates, but even for him that positive outlook was becoming hard. He had no idea where to look, and he had met all of the Carpathian women already. He knew that some of his kind had found their salvation in humans, and he believed that was where he also would find his.

Though there was always the warnings that humans, on most occasions did not have the ability to change to one of their kind. They often went insane. For now, he was holding out hope. He kept himself connected to the earth, moving from his home to where he believed the evil was. He knew that he would be able to get there faster if he shifted form, so he concentrated. Slowly his body began to contort, a smile still on his face as he felt his bones shift, his face elongate as he sprouted fur. He knew that it couldn’t look good, but he had no problem at all with how it felt. Before long, he was in the form of a wolf and loping quickly through the forest. It didn’t take him long to locate the source of the dread that he was feeling. There appeared to be a human girl, injured. She had a vampire towering over her, just the sight had rage flowing through him as the colours of the forest hit him like a brick wall and he staggered, his constant lope broken. God, being able to feel again felt amazing, though it came as a shock. As soon as he realised what the human on the ground meant to him, it only made him even angrier at the figure towering over her.

He snarled, barrelling full speed out of the forest as he heard her thought. ’Nothing is going to happen to you love, I assure you. This one will not cause you harm’ he made sure that his voice inside of her head was soft even as he leapt at the figure, biting down on his arm as he tore through it, nearly ripping it from the socket as he threw the figure away from her. He quickly shifted back to himself, fashioning clothes on his form. He knew that his life mate would most probably be scared, but before he cared for her he needed to take care of the vampire. “You dare lay your hands on my mate? You have been sentenced, and been found guilty. It is my duty to carry out the sentence” he said the words in a flat monotone as he quickly walked over to the figure, not even giving the vampire a chance to react as he quickly removed his heart from his chest, his hand punching through his rib cage as he quickly removed the organ, throwing it to the ground as he summoned the elements to destroy the heart, turning it to ash as he turned the elements then on the vampire, turning his back. His ashes would scatter to the wind, and he would not bother anyone again. Right now, his main concern was his mate.

Walking to her slowly, he made sure not to make any sudden movements. He didn’t want to hurt the poor girl. “I can see that you are hurt my love, I need to get you home to heal you” he said gently, moving to her side as he observed her wounds. “Once you are healed, we can talk but for now I need you to just listen” he said softly, pressing his will on her as he bid her to sleep. He knew that she would most likely be extremely angry with him when she woke up, but for now his main concern was her safety. He quickly picked her up, moving to his home with a speed that would make her dizzy. He had not been back in years, though his house was still as perfect as the day he had left. That was how it worked when he had humans to make sure that it was always fully stocked, always clean for if he happened to come home. They had been told he would be returning, so it was in perfect condition. He clouded their minds as he walked through the house, he did not wish for them to get involved with the fact that he had just bought home a human girl.

He took her straight to his chambers, setting her gently on the bed as he removed her ripped clothing, setting her weapons carefully beside the bed. He could tell just by looking at them that she took great care of them, he could only return that by treating them with care. He quickly returned his attention to her body, conjuring under garments to her skin, simple lingerie that fitted her perfectly. He wanted to care for her wounds, yet at the same time he did not wish for her to freak out when she woke up. He quickly moved onto the bed beside her, looking at her wounds with a frown. They weren’t going to kill her, but there was no way that they were comfortable. He quickly closed his eyes, sending himself into her body as he healed her wounds from the inside out. He was not a healer as such, so it was harder for him to do such a task as it would be for a true healer to do so, though it was not impossible. Before long her wounds were closed, and she seemed to be safe once more. He knew that before long he would have to go out and hunt, though for now the bottled blood he kept would be enough. He quickly moved to his supply, removing a bottle as he downed it quickly. Moving back to the bed he quickly sent out a command for her to wake, sitting on the edge of the bed as he waited for her to do so. He quickly fashioned a pair of jeans and a t shirt to clothe her, knowing she would be more comfortable dressed. Now all he could do was wait. ’Please do not be afraid of me my love, I will not hurt you’ he told her mentally, hoping that she would believe him as she awoke.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Malachi and Talia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malachi and Talia   Malachi and Talia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 pm

As soon as the Vampire was on top of her Talia tried to block out the situation, to ignore the beast above her staring down at her as if she were a piece of meat. Sensing something stronger, coming their way she freaked, kicking and struggling, screaming when a large wolf tackled the vampire from her; it almost ripped his arm from his body as it did so. Talia watched as the form shifted and transformed into a man, naked for only a moment before clothes appeared. He captivated her for a moment, his body, his aura. He seemed to be amazing, an angel. And then she remembered an important fact, Carpathians shifted into animals. Trying to contain her breathing she watched the fight, she could hear herself scream but no sound came out. She was in shock, which was surprising since she’d adapted to hunting Vampires and knew of Carpathians, why wouldn’t she run into one eventually? That voice in her mind… The way it spoke to her. As if it actually was the wolf. Why the hell did he call her love? She wanted to try this out, but this wasn’t the time. Turning to watch the fight Talia ignored the stinging over her skin, she watched the male move, his voice was a soft caress; he was truly tempting. His…. Mate? Did he just call her his mate? She frowned slightly as he neared her, almost falling back as she tried to wriggle away. Glancing up at the male as he leaned down to her he expressed something about healing, and then her world went dark.

Hearing a voice in her mind Talia groaned, waking slowly her lashes fluttered up, “Maria? Sara?” She groaned softly, glancing down her body she noticed she’d been… Changed. Slowly she began to notice the room, it wasn’t her room. This wasn’t a dream. She remembered the man in the forest, he was sitting on the edge of her bed, screaming for a second she shuffled back, “What the hell!” She snapped, her hues betraying her fury and fear, “What have you done to me!” She accused, she wasn’t sure what these Carpathians did but this seemed bizarre even for them. “My clothes?” She questioned, glancing down at the more relaxed clothing. She huffed lightly, the leather helped keep her focus, every inch being gripped; it reminded her of every inch of her body, she’d usually find it easier to tell if she was hurt from it. “You undressed and redressed me? Where are my weapons?” She murmured, knowing full well he’d hear me. “I don’t want to be here, I know of your kind.” She murmured once more, curling her legs against her chest. Her emotions were running wild. This male siting so close, so beautiful, yet he was something she feared.

Shuffling off the bed she noticed her weapons, at this point she didn’t care. “I’m getting out of here,” She growled, ignoring the male as she slid off the bed, “You had no right taking me from the forest. NO RIGHT.” She snapped, storming from the room, how dare one of these creatures kidnap her and lock her up. He seemed docile enough compared to his earlier performance so she chanced it. Storming out of the magnificent place after almost getting lost she could’ve sworn she felt a gust. Before she knew what had happened she felt arms around her, “GET OFF ME.” She snapped, wriggling in the grasp as she turned, seeing the Carpathian. Her mind always echoed Vampire when she thought of them; they were just as bad and this only supported it. Pulling back her fist she smacked him roughly into the cheek, whimpering softly as her hand ached. Not letting that stop her she dealt a few more punches to his chest, slapping and trying to shove him away. Whimpering she sighed softly, “I don’t want to be captured,” She tried to force him away again. “Please, just let me go!” She growled, “I’m not going to be your fucking sex slave!”
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Malachi and Talia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malachi and Talia   Malachi and Talia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

Malachi simply sat and watched the young girl, waiting as she regained consciousness. As soon as she came to he could see the fear, the anger plain as day. She was one who was going to fight him, that he had already realised when she had been out hunting vampires in the first place. There were very few humans that he knew who would do such a thing. She was one brave woman if she wanted to be in such a world, she chose it. He did not care how mad she was at him, he still smiled softly. She had no idea how good it was, to simply see in colour again. To actually be able to feel happy about such a small thing. He knew that he probably looked like a loony tune, but that was how he felt. Why deny such a base thing? “Just relax, love. I will not hurt you” he murmured softly, his voice like velvet. “I did not stare upon your unclothed body for more than a second, before I redressed you. Your clothes were ruined when you were attacked, you are healed now” he kept his voice soft, seeing that she was already in enough fear as it was. Right now, he had no wish to control her emotions. He wanted her to be able to feel this, to ride it out before he helped her come to terms with what had happened. Until that time that she came to accept him and his ways, he would interfere with her thoughts and feelings to the smallest extent.

He continued to watch her, simply standing there as she fumed, telling him that she was leaving. There was no way that he would let her leave the safety of his home, though he would let her get a head start. The biggest priority to him was her safety. It was clear by the fact that the vampires knew of her existence that she would most probably be a target. He could not allow that. He had gone over half a century without his life mate, he was not about to let anything happen to her now. He knew she wouldn’t be happy with being confined, but that was something that they were both going to have to come to terms on. That was one thing that he would never compromise on. She would soon see that he was serious, that he was not going to step down when it comes to matters of her safety. He simply kept his eyes on her, trying to fight his body’s natural reaction to her. With her being this feisty, the only thing that he wanted to do was bury himself inside of her, to have her screaming his name as she finally gave in to how she cared about him. He knew that would not be happening any time in the close future, but she would give in eventually. It was simply a matter of time.

He walked after her as she walked out of the room, as soon as she was outside he grabbed hold of her. As she punched him he simply laughed, looking down at her with playful happiness shining from his ice blue eyes. “That tickles my love” he continued his path back inside, barely listening to the hateful things that she was saying to him. He simply walked her inside, taking her to his room as he set her on the bed, setting safe guards on the door so that she wouldn’t be able to exit. “I do not wish you to be my slave. I know that in time, you will calm down and come to realise that we have a bond. Right now, I know that you are fighting it as hard as you possibly can, though that only lasts so long” he sighed, leaning back against his dresser as he watched her. She was a fiery one. He knew that he had his work cut out for him with her, though he couldn’t bring himself to find fault in that. There would be no other for him, and she would soon figure out just the same. They were meant to be together, fighting it was not going to work in the slightest.

“I am your life mate, my love. You know what I am, Carpathian. The one you fought tonight was a vampire, and yes. We do have a strong difference. Carpathians help humans, we kill vampires. Yes, they used to be just like us, though they became evil when they decided to take human life. Those of us who call ourselves Carpathians have never taken human life. We simply feed on those who will nourish us to stay alive, just as you do with your food. We want to help, not hinder” he sighed, watching her. He knew he had his work cut out for him here. “Do not be scared of me. I do want you, that is true. Though I would not force my will, I am more than willing to wait until you are ready. I have been in the dark for over three hundred years, and I have only just got that back. I have been so long without colour, without emotion that is overwhelming my love. I am sorry if I slip up, though I promise you it is in my wishes to make sure that you are always happy, that you come to no harm. Which is why you are here” he said softly, moving to her to stroke her cheek softly. “Please, calm down... I will not hurt you, but I need to keep you safe, the only way that I know how” he pleaded with her, wishing that she would just calm down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malachi and Talia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malachi and Talia   Malachi and Talia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malachi and Talia
Page 1 of 1