Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucas and Samara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Lucas and Samara Tumblr_m5gj680jNs1ryru35o1_500

Lucas and Samara 3_words_by_suicide_bee-d3cl8a1
Back to top Go down
https://fairlight.rpg-board.net
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Samara Leigh West   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:59 pm

“I need you home” only four little words. Such simple words to make her whole world tear into tiny little pieces. She had been doing so well out in the middle of nowhere. She was in a backwards town, somewhere she never would have been hunted to. The only people that knew where she was would have to be her family and Jeremy. The second one was not by choice. When she had left, she had no interest of ever returning. The memories were horrible, still really fresh in her mind. But Jeremy had made her promise that if she was going to leave after she was turned, then she needed to still keep open communication with him. He had told her that he would leave her be, he would only call if there was really an emergency, and he couldn’t do without her. He knew first hand just how much she didn’t want to return. So the fact that he had actually called, had told her it was necessary and apologised for the fact that he was doing so meant that there must be something serious. She knew that she was needed for her tracking skills, which meant that there would be mutts that they needed to track down. He had told her that it was only a short term thing, do this job and then she would be free to return back to her old life. Like she had to think about that twice.

Her hands were still shaking, the tremors not helping to improve her current mood. He had called over an hour ago, and she was still shaking. She knew that if it wasn’t an emergency, she could stay home. That she could ignore everything that he had said, and just go on with her life as she wanted it to be. But she knew she couldn’t. She could do this. She didn’t even have to talk to him. She knew she would have to see his face, but she was prepared for that. As prepared as she could be. As far as she knew, he had moved on anyway. He didn’t care anymore, and she was just a blip on the radar. She hadn’t talked to him since she had left two years ago, she was sure that he would have someone else by now. She sighed, looking down at her phone as she fought to press the right buttons.

“Hey Alek, its Sam. I have to go out of town for a few days, family emergency” she knew her voice was shaky, but she couldn’t help it. “Oh baby, thats no good. Is everyone alright?” She couldn’t help but to smile at his words. The first thought into his head was to ask if she was okay. Well, that was just like him. And it helped to anchor her. “Yeah, just something I have to do. I will be back in a few days, a week tops. Sorry about leaving” she ran the hand that wasn’t holding the phone over her face, trying in vain to wipe away the stress. “Its fine, I will see you soon. I hope everyones okay. I love you” he had always been the sort of person to rationalise everything. He was always level headed, calm and more than happy. “Thanks Alek. They will be fine, I will see you when I get back. Miss you already” she said softly, hanging up as she cursed. In all of her panic, she had completely forgotten that she needed to say I love you.. she knew that he knew how she felt, but she had still left him hanging. She would ring him back tomorrow.

She was already in a taxi, having decided that leaving straight away would be the best way. Rip the band aid off, so to speak. So she was already at the on her way to the airport, Jeremy had already bought her ticket. She got to the airport, quickly making her way through security. She only had a small bag filled with clothes, and her carry on. She really didn’t intend on staying long. She had enough clothes for a week, max. And then she fully intended on coming home, with all of her stuff and her life intact. Jeremy hadn’t hinted at her staying, which made her happy. In her eyes, that just wouldn’t be happening. Not again. As soon as Lucas bit her, it had no longer been her safe place. He had taken that away when he had taken away her choices. And then with what happened when she changed.. She didn’t even want to think about it. Not at all. It didn’t take long before she was done with everything, and already in her taxi at the other end. She had been so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she had barely noticed the whole plane ride.

Showing up at Stonehaven was one of the hardest thing that she had done in over two years. And she had thought that actually getting up the courage to leave had been hard. That was nothing. Seeing the house.. having all of the good memories flood back in with the bad had her heart constricting as she fought not to scream, cry, react in some way. This had been her home. Just looking at it, she knew that thinking otherwise didn’t mean that it wasn’t true. She could run as hard as she wanted, and as far as she could and that still wouldn’t change anything. The voice inside of her head had been protecting her so long, saying that if she told herself this wasn’t her home anymore that she would be safe, that she wouldn’t have to think about it. She shook her head, grinding her teeth as she fought a growl. She wasn’t weak, she wasn’t a child. She could handle this. Passing the money to the taxi driver for the ride, she quickly stepped out as she let out a shaky breath. She could do this. She just had to keep telling herself that.

Looking up, she saw that the door was open, and there was a figure quickly moving towards her. She stiffened up, before seeing that it was Nick and she smiled. He practically ran to her, wrapping his arms around her, spinning her around as she squealed, hanging on as she started to laugh, coming back down she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, hugging him close. “I have missed you” she said softly, laughing as he kissed her, pushing him away playfully. “Cut it out!” she laughed, walking with him as he picked up her bags. “I’ve missed you too, little girl” he joked, causing her to shove him again as she smiled, this part was easy. “I don’t miss being back here, but I do miss seeing you” she said softly as they got inside, smiling at him. “I know it was hard Sam, im just glad you came back at all” he wrapped her in another embrace, this one more comforting than the last. “I know Nick. Im sorry I left it so long, I didn’t mean to really. I just needed to get away” her voice was low, tight as she fought the emotions that were trying to take her over. He just nodded at her, kissing her straight on the lips again before he moved away, taking her bags upstairs. She knew that she should be going to talk to Jeremy, but he would know that she was there. For now? She just wanted to sit alone for a bit.

She walked up the stairs, not even talking to Nick as she made her way into the room. Hopefully he didn’t take it to heart, she just really needed to be by herself. She moved to the bed, lying down on it as she closed her eyes, sighing. This was going to be one hell of a long week. Eventually she moved herself. She had given herself enough time in her sad little bubble. Now, she really needed to face the music. She knew that Jeremy would want to talk to her, and she could already smell dinner cooking. Walking to the dining room she heard everyone go quiet as she walked in, not quite knowing what reaction to give. Jeremy simply nodded at her, causing her to smile back as Nick dragged her to the head of the table, getting her to sit as he took a seat beside her, moving his chair so he could wrap his arm around her. “So, anything new I should know about before I make my move?” he asked, a cheeky twinkle in his eye. She laughed softly, knocking his arm off her as she nodded. “Yeah, I am in a relationship. Sorry Nick, out of bounds” she heard his sounds of disapproval and simply laughed, turning to Jeremy. He frowned at her, just looking her over as she smiled. He eventually nodded, turning his head back to the pack. He would talk to her after dinner, she knew.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Lucas hadn’t been able to sleep properly for so long, roughly two years. Ever since she’d left there had been a rift in him, a hole. Time after time he’d try to wear himself out, training endlessly until he almost passed out, the sleep was no better. Lucas had changed, through the two years he’d become stronger, bigger, far more dangerous than before. The sadness in him had begun shifting in to determination, helping him to focus on training almost one hundred per cent of the time. Before he knew it he was doing several hours a day, his mind raging with the last time he saw her, the last time he’d kissed her, touched her. It wasn’t like him to be so fixated but he’d loved her, the only woman who’d ever touched his heart had left, because of him. Instead of chasing her down he gave her space, hoping that she’d want him. He never did get that call. Every night he’d go running, something about the woods eased his heart; sometimes, most of the week he’d sleep out in the dirt. He wasn’t sure why it felt good but it did, anything but the room they shared together was suitable. Jeremy hadn’t known what to do with him, the others gave him room for months after she left; they could all sense he needed to be left alone. It hadn’t helped, nothing had.

Waking with a jump Lucas groaned softly, rubbing his face with his hands realising he was outside, again. Pressing his hands against the slightly moist ground he was laying on Lucas raised himself slightly to his knees before standing up, his bare muscles rippling and twitching as he glanced around. He’d shifted last night and lost track of time. Cracking his neck either side he began to pad back toward the house, he wasn’t in the mood to deal with any of the pack’s bullshit. Thundering through the forest he could feel the breeze caress his naked body; the friction brushing through his short hair, rubbing some dirt from his chest in a single gust. As he drew closer through the overcrowded forest he could smell food, meat to be exact. His tongue snaked out and licked his lips, he’d had rabbit the night before but his stomach was already rumbling. That was the one good thing about training so hard, you got to eat as much as you wanted. His nostrils flared as he grew closer, it must’ve been morning still since the sun was still up fairly high in the sky. “Lucas,” Jeremy called out as Lucas stepped inside, “We still have some left, it’s in the oven keeping warm,” Lucas nodded a thanks before retrieving his breakfast. He stayed away from the pack at the dining table; he simply served himself up and ate at the counter, fixing himself a glass of whisky. Not that he drank much but he needed something this morning, the dream he had last night had sent him into a rage beyond his control.

The hot water trickled down his spine, bringing a welcomed relief to the pain. He’d been training so hard his muscles generally ached all the time. Eating as much protein as he could to build muscle and constantly having them working was taking a toll, he needed to take more time to allow his body to heal but if he stopped, even for just a moment his mind would turn to her, and he didn’t want that. He wasn’t some love sick wolf, oh no, he wasn’t love sick at all. Forever he’d be plagued by his actions, he didn’t seek redemption, he’d already accepted condemnation. He just wanted to know she was safe, she was okay. His memories haunted him, bringing him back; making it hard for him to even think of moving on. Lucas had been out many times, brought women back, slept and disposed of them. Nothing, no feeling, no emotion, he’d found it incredibly difficult to get aroused. Although he had no performance issues he was usually barely turned on, it was just there to take so he took it. Sometimes he’d even had far too much to drink thinking of her, pretending the woman underneath him at that time was her. But when he woke up to see another woman lying next to him the fantasy died as quickly as it had started. He was always searching for something long, long gone.

After his long shower Lucas finally emerged clean and semi dressed. Just in black boxers and black jeans as per usual; he didn’t bother much with shirts since he shifted so much. By the time he wondered back into the living room he could see several of his pick discussing the situation, again with the mutts. He rolled his eyes as he strode in, sitting on the edge of one of the chairs, his whole body now tense; all of that time in the shower wasted. “I say we go to them,” His voice echoed the room as silence fell, “What?” he tensed once more, his muscles twitching in anticipation; knowing he’d missed some part of the conversation. “Well,” Jeremy began, “Tom is missing.” Lucas twitched slightly, “He was out hunting alone?” The pack remained silent, “Great, fucking great. We agree to hunt in pairs and now he gets fucking caught.” He snapped viciously, standing as he felt the adrenalin rush through him. Of course he was strong enough to take care of himself but the younger, smaller ones weren’t. “Where?” Jeremy just sighed softly, “Lucas you need to be careful, you can’t just run in blind.” Lucas began to roll his shoulders, clearly lost in the idea of protecting his pack but most of all getting into a blood thirsty fight, “Where?” He repeated; his tone cold and demanding. The pack attempted to hide from his gaze but one began to spill the information as soon as he locked gazes with Lucas, clearly Jeremy was unimpressed although Lucas would more than likely get the job done, even if it was messy. As soon as he had the details he was out of the door.

Lucas made it to the area down town within an hour, dashing through alleys and gardens, leaping fences and taking short cuts. There was no time to waste. He was so quick on his feet people barely picked up on him being there, thankfully. By the time they’d hear a noise in the garden he was already over the other side. Panting as he began to slow down he picked up Tom’s scent, it smelt fresh, he’d been around recently. The city was growing darker, the sun finally sinking in the sky. Perfect, he’d have more coverage. Many people seemed be to be inside, usually there were groups of people out and about, but not tonight. How fortunate, they may only be out later. More time for him to find Tom and then get back in time for a second work out. He needed his weights; he needed to feel his body ache, anything to distract him from that nightmare that kept appearing. Scanning the area he had to force himself to be smart, to avoid just rushing in and ripping through however many buildings it took. Again she drifted through his mind, she’d be able to scent Tom from miles away, she’d know exactly which building. Growling softly he continued to make his way into the docks, pulling the hood of his sweat shirt up to cover his face as ducked behind the building, covering his figure as he heard two men walking past, their voices echoing loudly. Pathetic humans, they had no idea what monsters were out around them, they could be in such serious danger and they acted as if they owned the docks.

After spending hours scouting the buildings there was no luck, how could Tom not be there? His scent was everywhere. Maybe they had taken him somewhere? It didn’t make sense, why would they take him anywhere? Lucas ran his fingers through his hair, he just couldn’t come back empty handed, what would his pack think? What would Jeremy think? He needed something to bring back to them. Remembering each place he tried to remember each distinct smell, but scent was not his strong point, at all. Sighing angrily he took off back home; there was nothing he could do for now, no hint of them and he couldn’t track the scent. He cursed himself on the way home, how could he have been so stupid? He should’ve grabbed one of them who was better than him at tracking, at least then they might have a lead. Then again, none of them had a nose like she did, if only she were here. If only she hadn’t left, if he’d been able to comfort her, to bring her into their life. He hadn’t thought when he bit her, it just happened. And in that one second this life flipped upside down.

Marching back in he could hear a voice he never thought he’d hear again. “Yeah, I’m in a relationship. Sorry Nick, out of bounds.” His muscles clenched fiercely as he even thought of her with another man, her scent filled his nose as he padded silently through the house. Reaching the dining room he pushed his hood down, his face etched with rage and concern as he stormed in, “I couldn’t find him,” He snarled, his gaze snapping to Nick as he saw his gaze locked onto her, his woman. He watched her for a second and it already felt like too much, “Why don’t you fucking stop thinking with your dick, Tom is missing and you’re acting like a fucking douche bag,” He snapped; his voice rough and untamed. Shock was still seeping into every pore; she’d been called in while he was out this morning no doubt. “Nice to see I was kept informed.” He snapped at Jeremy, taking one last glance at Samara, a slight hint of a smile, “I’m betting he forced you back here with the whole pack deal.” He eyed Jeremy before returning his gaze back, “But it’s still good to see you.” He didn’t even bother looking at Nick as he took off out the room, he wasn’t hungry. And Lucas was never not hungry, he decided he’d go shower, work out and then deal with Samara in the morning. His hormones were already rampaging through him; he’d need to do an all-nighter just to get rid of his erection.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 pm

She felt him long before she saw him. No, she had no idea how that worked, but it was true. All of a sudden, her skin was tingling and she just knew, that he was there. She could feel the energy coming from him. As soon as she saw him, her heart constricted. There was no other way of explaining it. It was like there was something tight clenched around her heart, something that was making it hard for her to breathe. She thought that being here in the first place was hard? Well, seeing him in all of his new found glory was even worse. He seemed so much harder than when she was with him. All of the soft lines, the smiles were gone, replaced by hard muscle and scowls. She couldn’t say that it didn’t suit him, because god it did but it was like looking at a completely different person. She knew that she hadn’t even said anything, but she was just speechless. All of the memories were flying back, in no particular hurry. There was the sex, her crying out his name, the bodies wrapped around each other in bed, and the happy moments. She stiffened, closing her eyes before the bad memories had a chance to take over. She didn’t want to god damn think about it! She hadn’t come here so she could cry over what had happened to her, she came home so that she could help her pack, and she was going to leave again as soon as that was done. If that meant that she avoided Lucas while she was here, then she would be able to do that. She had to, because if she didn’t then she had no idea how she was going to survive.

As soon as he spoke, she was frozen in shock. There was none of that kindness, the affection that she loved. It was all harsh tones, anger. As he spoke to Nick he removed his arm from her, backing off. She couldn’t help but to frown at that. She wasn’t his property, so he needed to stop acting like she was still his. “Its nice to see you too Lucas” she said softly, her voice breaking as she said it. God, she had missed him.. she didn’t want to feel like this. It was horrible, the breaking on the inside. As soon as he left the room she let herself breathe, slumping forward as Nick petted her on the back. “Its alright Sam, you got this far” Jeremy said softly, his hand moving to grip hers. She returned his affection, her hand probably hurting his as she help on, using him as an anchor as she controlled herself. Sitting up, she let out a great gust of air as she controlled the way that she was feeling. “So, it sounds like there’s a pack member missing” she said softly, her eyes locking onto Jeremy’s with nothing but pure determination. She could do this. Tracking people was what she was good at. “Where do we start?” she asked, turning to look at Nick. “I think that if me and Nick go out now, we will have a greater chance of finding him. Dinner can come later, we can snack on the way. Where was the last place he was seen?” she rattled off, listening to Jeremy as he went over the maps, showing her locations.

She had done this plenty of times before. This is what she felt comfortable doing, something that she was good at. Instead of just sitting there whimpering in the corner, she knew that she had to be out in the field doing something. From the sounds of it, and the way that he was acting when he returned Lucas had no luck finding the young pup. She just sighed, shaking her head. Right now, she didn’t have the energy required to hunt him down, to ask him all of the details. Jeremy had told her where they should be looking, had shown her all of the known abandoned buildings around the area where they may have been hiding their pack member. They assumed it was mutts, which was a pretty good guess. If she had to put her money on it, she would say that they were holding this young wolf, hoping that one of the stronger pack members would come and find him so that they could get the upper hand. All mutts wanted was death, and territory. Since they couldn’t hold any unless they were in the pack, who were they going to hunt? Yep. Not that they would know that she was back, but she was more than sure that as soon as they figured it out, she would be the prime target for capturing, for kidnapping. She was going to have to be careful. While at the same time, she just wanted to get in, get this done and then get home. She didn’t want to be here any longer than was needed.

God, she just needed to forget about him. She needed to do this. She had someone at home, so why was it that she was still craving a body she couldn’t have? The memories were still so fresh in her mind that she had to grit her teeth not to let them through. Fuck this. Getting up from her seat, she quickly walked upstairs without a word. If she was going to be going hunting, then she needed to change. Dropping her clothes, she quickly dressed herself in tight black jeans and a black singlet, a black jacket over the top with her hair tied back. She was more than ready to go hunt some mutts. The way that she was feeling, she was more than ready to get her hands dirty, to beat the crap out of people. To get her pack mate back, to get rid of this problem. God, could it just be over already? She didn’t want this. Storming back downstairs she barked at Nick before walking out the door, the keys to the car already in her hand. She could hear him following her, and couldn’t bother turning around. She knew that Jeremy wouldn’t at all mind her borrowing the car. She hadn’t exactly driven here, after all. As soon as they were in the car, she tore off. Her whole body was tense, and for once Nick didn’t say anything. It was clear to anyone that bothered to look that her mind was in turmoil, and he knew when it was best to just shut up.

As soon as they got to their start location, she quickly parked the car. Sighing, she turned to Nick with a soft smile. “I’m okay Nick, I just need to get this done, okay?” she said, turning her body to face him. “Okay Sam. I’m here if you need me, you know that?” she just nodded, quickly getting out of the car. She didn’t want to talk. She wanted to find this pack member, and then she wanted to sleep. Quickly moving to the nearest alley way, she removed her clothing piece by piece, folding it neatly as she sat it just under a dumpster. She knew that Nick would be able to see her, but she couldn’t be shy right now. As soon as all of her clothes were down she crouched down, bracing herself as the change started. She still had to grip her teeth against the pain, always just the same. She knew that it would never get any easier. And the fact that she had been eating just like a human didn’t help either. She knew that she had to eat more, but when she was trying to fit in, that didn’t exactly work. If any of them looked hard enough, they would be able to see how small she was. She needed to eat more, and then the change would probably be easier on her.

As soon as she was shifted, she sat for a minute letting herself get used to being in her wolf form. All of the scents blurred together, her vision already better than what it was when she was a human. She moved from her hiding place, seeing Nick standing there with a scrap of material in his hand. She took in a long breath, closing her eyes so that she could filter through all of the different scent, clinging to that particular one. As soon as she was sure she had it, she nodded to Nick. She waited slightly further down the alley for him to shift. As soon as he had, she took off. She knew that he could keep up, and if he couldn’t then that was his fault, not hers. She caught the scent strong going towards one of the abandoned houses down the road, where Jeremy had said the mutts could well be hiding out. She let out a yip, flicking her head to tell Nick to circle around as she went through the front door. She could smell at least two mutts here. She growled, following the scent of the pack wolf. She moved silently through the first floor of the house, quickly moving to the second floor.

As soon as she got there she stiffened, stepping back against the wall. Shit, she really had gotten herself into trouble this time.. she had no idea what so ever where Nick was, and she could scent two, if not three mutts in the end bedroom. They hadn’t scented her yet, but she knew that it wouldn’t be long before they did. She crouched down, quickly shifting back. She would be able to distract them if she was in her human form. She knew that was probably an extremely bad idea, but it was the only one that she had. She needed to get out of here. She kept herself against the wall, she couldn’t hear them moving, and she couldn’t even begin to guess where Nick had gone. God, she was in over her head.. she didn’t know what the hell she was going to do now. Just as she made to move she heard floor boards creak and froze, her heart beating fast as she tried to hide her naked self in the shadows. She was going to have to fight her way out of here...
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 pm

She’d only said one thing to him, and already he was feeling like he needed her. Just seeing her like that her beautiful face, that amazing body, god he was hard for her already. Lucas needed to do something before it got out of control. Mindlessly he made his way down into the basement, ignoring the noise of the pack talking and gossiping. He didn’t need their bullshit right now. Picking up his usual weights he began to start lifting, ignoring the images he had floating around in his mind. Her on top of him, moaning, gasping, it was all too much. Unfortunately his weights weren’t distracting enough. Slowly and putting the weight back on its hold he searched for more weights to add onto the end, he hoped pushing his body to the edge would help him think less of his situation. Sure, he needed to find Tom, and he would. Knowing at this very moment Jeremy would be filling everyone in on the details and coming up with maps, no doubt an explanation as to why Tom might’ve been moved and where to. And of course sorting out groups to go out in tonight, he snorted at the idea of having to take anyone with him. Grabbing the bar with almost double the weights on he struggled to lift it, feeling the horrible burning sensation in his muscles as he began to lift and lower the weight as he growled.

After an hour of pushing his body Lucas couldn’t deny it hadn’t worked, he’d just grown angry, his thoughts turning to her new man as opposed to just being turned on. The sheer rage at even thinking of another man being with her made him able to bench press more than he had through the years. Now knowing that she had been with someone else made him furious, she hadn’t just had urges, she made a new life. How could she have so easily removed him from her life? Yes the Werewolf thing was huge, it could easily break a couple, but they weren’t just a couple. He didn’t even want to keep thinking about it but every moment it crept back, making it so difficult to focus on the task at hand. As he kept straining to lift the immense weight he began to think of Tom, where would they have gone? Why would they dare move him, surely they knew this would become a pack war, or maybe it’s what they wanted. Pausing as he put down his weights he began to think, Tom wasn’t anything special to the pack but of course he was important, he was just out alone. As if they’d acted desperately. Frowning slightly he cursed, praying they hadn’t left without him since he couldn’t hear any noise. Bolting up the stairs he tore through the house, finding Jeremy in the lounge drawing over some maps. “Jer, it’s a trap,” He growled softly, Jeremy cursed and began to give him the address where Nick and Sam had gone. “Back soon,” He called out as he zipped up his jumper, pulling the hood over his head as he rushed out into the night.

Reaching the building he managed to get inside without much hassle, fortunately. Straight away her scent hit him, his nostrils flaring. Following her scent he made his way through the home, finding the stair case he quickly climbed, wishing he already had her in his arms. As he climbed he noticed a figure in the dark, naked. Tensing slightly he crept up behind her, knowing exactly who it was. Hearing talking in the other room he silently slid his arm around her, his other hand slid over her mouth as his lips pressed against her ear, “Shh,” He growled softly, just so she could hear him. He could feel her hot skin back against him as he pulled her toward him, inhaling her scent slightly. Feeling a surge of need he groaned silently, his body suddenly hard, aching, more than ready to take her. Knowing he had to get her out as soon as possible he grabbed her up into his arms, ignoring her reaction and made his way downstairs and out the way he came, thankfully he was still light on his feet; she barely weighed a thing. Eventually when he’d got them out of harms way he spotted an alley, her scent was drifting from there; her clothes must be there. “Where’s Nick?” He growled as he let her down to get dressed. Hearing a voice behind him he had to restrain himself from hitting the male, “You left her alone? In a house full of wolves?” He snapped as Nick approached them, “Get in the car,” He ordered, grabbing the keys as he walked around the front and got in. As soon as they were in he pulled off, the car roaring as he sped down the road, his fingers gripping the wheel. Pure rage and lust slamming through him; she looked so perfect, so soft, so supple. He’d had her naked body against him, god she smelt so good. Shaking his head he continued to speed up, ignoring his lust.

Pulling the car into the drive he knew she’d be off like a shot. Slamming his fist against the steering wheel he heard the car groan. “You should never have let her go in alone.” His voice so cold, disconnected, Nick had never heard him so fierce. Nick eventually left the car, leaving Lucas in the car to think about the events. He was still so hard, he was sure it’d been noticed. Groaning softly he hung his head, she’d only been here a day and she was driving him insane, at least when she’d been at a distance he’d been able to function. Sighing softly he stepped out of the car, slamming the door before making his way inside. He heard them discussing their evening, Jeremy bringing up that he had mentioned it was a trap. Lucas didn’t wait around, he saw Nick in the kitchen, rage was still there beneath the surface. Storming through the kitchen he grabbed Nick by the ear and dragged him out, “Next time you don’t listen to her, do you hear me? Next time she even thinks of giving you an order you tell her no. Do not ever leave her side. Clearly she doesn’t want me near her and can’t fucking wait to escape me but don’t you dare leave her alone again. If anything had happened to her tonight I’d have sent you to join the mutts.”

Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Samara could still hear the footsteps around her. As soon as they got close, she yet again knew who it was, even though she stiffened as he grabbed her. Fuck, what the hell was he doing here! She was more than capable of looking after herself, and here he was treating her as if she were a child. God damn it, she had been bought in because she was good at what she did. She could have easily handled those mutts if he had just let her do it, but no. He had to be the hero. She felt him grow hard against her and whimpered against his hand, her pleasure spiking. Fuck, why did she have to be so attracted to him? She moved as far away from his body as she could, stepping forward so he wasn’t pressed against her rear. God, she wanted him pressed against her but that was the problem. She couldn’t be thinking like this, not now. As he picked her up she stiffened, more than ready to put up a fight. God, he was such an asshole sometimes! As he put her down beside her clothes she just growled, quickly getting dressed. “Leave him alone Lucas” she snapped back, her voice a growl as Lucas began to lay into Nick. Fuck, this was getting out of hand fast. “It was my fault, my orders and I could have handled it, if you had stayed the hell out of it!” she snapped, following him to the car. She got in the passenger side, arms crossed as she fumed, shifting in her seat each time she saw him in her vision. God, she could see him pressed against his pants.. all she could think about was the last time that he had been inside of her, the last time that he had pleasured her. She growled, only letting herself feed on the anger she felt.

“Slow down Lucas, I don’t need to die just because you feel like driving like an idiot” she snapped, turning to face him quickly as her eyes shone with anger. God, he was such an asshole sometimes. It had nothing to do with Nick, he was just being a frustrated prick. If he decided he was going to rip into Nick, then she was more than happy to have a go. She was sick of the way he was talking. She wasn’t a kid anymore, not some small girl he needed to protect. For gods sakes, she needed to look after herself, and he was making that extremely hard. As soon as they got home, she could more than see that he was pissed off. “Leave him alone, Lucas” she growled, hearing how he was talking to Nick. God, he was such an asshole. She saw Nick get out and smiled softly at him as he hurried away. As he got out, slamming the door she couldn’t help but to wince. God, he was angry... she was fine. She didn’t see why he had to make such a huge thing of it, when nothing had happened to her.

She walked into the house slowly, smiling at Jeremy. He had a frown on his face, and she sighed. “I will explain later” she said softly, seeing Lucas grab Nick made her snarl, chasing after them. She heard the things that he was saying to Nick and just snapped. She flew at him, shoving him as hard as she could as she snarled directly into his face, her whole body tense. God, she had never been so angry at him before. She turned back to Nick, a growl trickling from her throat. “Go.” She said, turning back to Lucas, her look daring him to call the other wolf back. “How dare you Lucas!” she yelled, pushing closer as she shoved him again, wanting more than anything to punch him square in the nose. “You are so full of yourself. I was in charge, he follows my orders when he is told to!” she yelled, feeling the anger flow through her. “This has nothing to do with you and me. This has something to do with the fact that I want this mission over. I want to be here clearly about as much as you want me here. So get over it, Luke. Nothing happened to me, do you see a scratch?” she turned, letting him see her whole body “You got a good look when you saw me naked, was I injured? Was I in any real danger? Do not treat me like a god damn child! You turned me into what I am Lucas, and I sure as hell am not going to let you treat me like an infant who cannot protect herself because by god I can, and I will show you if I have to” she growled, standing there with her whole body shaking with anger. God, she couldn’t believe him...
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am

Lucas couldn’t explain the rage at the little female sitting next to him; yeah she threw up a fit about not blaming Nick. He could fucking take it, he was always acting so smug, of course he could take it. He ignored her commands the whole way home, he’d never driven so fast but the lust and anger had bitten him so badly. By the time he’d dragged Nick outside and given him a seeing too he saw Sam burst out of the back door, great. Seeing her in such a rage over Nick being told off made him furious, why was he so special? As she shoved him he growled roughly back at her, “Then why the fuck are you making it between you and me? The only thing I’ve done is scold a pathetic choice on his part. Then you fucking come out here picking a fight with me.” He snorted and rolled his eyes, “Oh so fucking predictable Sam of course it is.” He groaned softly when she mentioned herself naked, that soft supple body against his skin; god she’d felt amazing, warm, everything he needed right then. “That is beside the point,” He snapped, watching her every move. How dare she; bringing this down to their relationship. “At some point Sam my world did revolve around you but it doesn’t anymore.” He growled, “If he’d left anyone in there it would’ve been a slim escape, you know that!”

As she turned he groaned again, those golden hues locked on her body as she moved, “Oh really?” He snapped, shoving her by her hips, his thumbs giving her a nudge to push her back. “You think you’re a fucking Alpha baby?” He snarled eyeing her up and down. “You really want to fucking push me?” He snapped as he edged closer, towering over her with his muscles twitching. “You really think you could take me?” He merely laughed at her; she thought she could take him. “Yes I fucking made you; did you need to hear me say it? I fucking sank my teeth into you and waited for the genes to switch.” He couldn’t keep fighting this battle, he fought it every day but now that she was right here, in front of him; it was too much. Throwing his hands up in the air he huffed, snarling back down at her, “What the fuck do you want me to do? Shut up when I see something go wrong?” Shaking his head he bit back a smirk, “You know what? I don’t fucking care. Do what you want Sam, go, stay. Whatever. I’m done.” He stormed past her, missing her body by an inch as he strode off into the night, tugging his shirt off, letting it fall behind him as he kept tugging at clothing. Feeling the cold breeze against his naked skin made him groan, it felt so good, numbing. Standing there in just a pair of boxers he wished the change would come, a hunt was definitely in order.

Who the hell did she think she was? Coming back and then acting as if she owned the place, he didn’t like it one bit. Maybe he had felt everything revolved around her, and so what? Why did she have a problem with it? He was keeping her safe. Besides, Jeremy would expect no less. Groaning as he dropped to all fours he could feel the change ripple through him, muscles popping and bones snapping as his hues began to glow that precious golden tint. The thick furred black wolf raised its head, ears pressing back against its cranium as it let forth a rippling howl; letting his prey know he was coming, he needed a chase. Tearing off the wolf bolted through the forest, paws thundering against the ground floor, the breeze growing as he sped up. He just needed to hunt, to rip something apart.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 am

She couldn’t believe how badly Lucas was going off at her. Yes, she had started it but this amount of anger? God he was a prick. All over a simple order that she had made, and now they were going to be arguing for weeks on end. Great, this is exactly what she needed. “Nothing happened to me Lucas! Was I being attacked when you walked in? I doubt it” she huffed, not at all stepping down as he got right in her face. Oh yeah, it seemed like they really were going to go at it this time. She had never had a proper fight with him, but now seemed like as good a time as ever. “This is not about us Lucas. What us? I didn’t come back here for you. I didn’t want to come back here at all, Jeremy rung saying that it was an emergency. Being here is incredibly hard Lucas!” she snapped, continuing to fume. If they continued to go on like this, then there was no telling what was going to happen. If they both came out of this un scathed, then that would be a small miracle in itself.

As he shoved her she growled, wanting more than anything to punch him. Yeah, she wasn’t anywhere near his size but she felt like she was more than able to hold her own. “I never said that I was the god damn alpha Lucas, we already know who that is. And if I need to push you to get it through your thick skull, then hell yes I will!” she yelled, pushing forward again. “I don’t need to be the same size as you to be able to take you Lucas. I am more than capable of holding my own” she couldn’t believe him. As he began talking about changing her she winced, feeling like her heart was in a vice. God, she knew that they were both angry as hell but that one cut to the bone... no matter how mad she was though, she wasn’t going to throw the baby thing on him now. She would wait until they had both cooled down and then talk to him again. When she was ready, and she was fairly sure that she wouldn’t be ready for a hell of a long time. “Nick didn’t do anything wrong, Lucas! He listened to me. Neither of us were injured, you are making a bigger deal out of this than you should be!” she barely listened to his next words, her whole face shutting down. “Fine. I will leave then Luke. Sound like a good idea? As I said, it wasn’t my idea to come here in the first place. So have fun, on your own. I will go find a hotel in town” she growled, simply watching him as he moved past her.

Without even thinking about it, she followed him. She didn’t know what her problem was, just that she needed this to continue. She needed to get out her frustrations, and for some reason Lucas was the perfect target. She quickly stripped her clothes off, leaving them in a small clearing as she knelt down, hissing as she waited for the change to come over her. She had never enjoyed the process, but she didn’t see how anyone could actually take pleasure out of the feeling of being split open from the inside. It wasn’t long before the shift took over, and she was standing there on four paws, her dark brown self sitting, panting as her icy blue eyes checked out the landscape. As soon as she did, she shook her head out, closing her eyes as she let herself adjust. God, her body almost screamed for this place. It didn’t matter how mad she was at Lucas, or how much she said she wanted to go, at the end of the day her wolf thought this was home. If she liked it or not, the wolf was a part of her, more like a half of her than she couldn’t fight. As she heard Lucas howl, she did the same, giving chase. As soon as she caught up to him she leapt on his back, her jaw clamping on his throat as she threw him, quickly moving so that she was pinning him, her jaw at his throat. She wasn’t exactly playing, being more rough than she needed to. She knew more than well that he could fight her back, but right now she had the upper hand. She would probably be sore as soon as this was over, but she had initiated the fighting. That was something that she would have to put up with. They tussled for a while, him having more of the upper hand than her, as she expected though she put up a good fight. She always had held her own as well as she could. They hunted in between play fights, going for simple prey. She caught a rabbit, a smile on her wolf face at the catch. God, it felt good to just let herself go, to enjoy what she was. In truth, she had been ashamed. She wanted to be normal, to fit in. Yet here, she didn't have to do that. It made things a lot easier, and she relaxed almost too fast.

Before she could even really get into actually playing with Lucas, beginning to enjoy herself rather than just being angry she heard Jeremy call out to them. Her head snapped up as she looked back at Lucas before she took off back to the clearing. She could hear that he was following, though she didn’t have time to care. She stopped in the clearing, sitting down as she closed her wolf eyes, sighing as she change took over again. She hadn’t changed twice in such a short time in a while, so she was still tired when she came back to her human self, panting as she lay on the ground for a time before she stood up, moving to her clothes and re dressing herself. She didn’t even look around for Lucas, she just walked back inside. The moment that they had shared in the forest was over, now it was time to get back to business. If she had her way, she would be out of here now but she knew she needed to see this through. No matter how little she wanted to be here, she would never turn her back on a missing pack member.

Walking inside, she sat down at the table, Nick sitting opposite her this time. She was sure that he was leaving the seat beside her open for Lucas, though she couldn’t bring herself to care. If he wanted to be considerate to Lucas, then he need not bother. She wasn’t here to please him, she was here to do a job. She quickly tucked into her meal, moaning as she laughed, seeing the faces around her as she dug into her food. “What, its been a while since I have actually had a good meal, leave me alone” she laughed, starting to eat again. “You need to look after yourself Sam, you need to eat” she simply sighed, hearing Jeremy’s words. She knew that, she hadn’t been taking proper care of herself. She knew what would happen if her control slipped. As soon as they were finished, she sat to listen to Jeremy tell them of his plan for how they would hunt the wolf again the night after, telling them to get some rest. She couldn’t have agreed more, and as soon as he was finished, she was out the door and up to her room, the door closed behind her. God, she just needed some time to herself. She was already wanting Lucas back, and she couldn’t afford for that to happen. She needed to leave here, not get more attached. God, she was a mess. Even sitting in her room alone, she wished that he was sitting there beside her.

She was pathetic, and she needed to get out of her as soon as possible. She sighed, laying back in her bed as she closed her eyes, trying to relax. She needed to get some sleep. Tomorrow would be a big day.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Hearing footfalls behind him Lucas snapped his head back and growled; he knew she wanted a fight. He knew he was angry, that he must’ve cut her deep with his words, but he didn’t know what else to say, the words just came. His mind was filled with rampant images; he was struggling to keep himself from turning completely rabid. He didn’t understand why Jeremy had invited her back, why she’d dropped her life to come here if all she wanted to do was avoid him. The one time he set eyes on her again she didn’t even want to look at him, to speak to him. It made him feel rejected; hurt, angry. Although as soon as she tackled him he felt lust rush through him, she wasn’t playing; she aimed to hurt him. She clamped her jaw around his throat and he snarled, although he loved the feel of her on top of him, thrusting his body up against hers with a growl which initiated more tussling. He allowed her to have control for a while, seeing her vent her anger made him hungry for her. Breaking for a while they’d both set off to hunt something, Lucas caught a small deer and finished it quickly before running back after Sam, aiming to tackle and mount her, see how angry she got then. Before he could reach her he heard Jeremy, cursing in his mind.

The pair made it to the clearing and shifted, Lucas wasn’t nearly done yet but thanks to Jeremy he had to deal, no doubt Sam wouldn’t be caught out there with him again. After pulling on his boxers Lucas strode in after her, the atmosphere changing slightly when he strode in. Clearly Nick was trying to behave himself. Lucas looked after his pack, he did care for them but sometimes they pushed too far, he struggled to control his actions. He admired how much Sam was eating, she must’ve been practically starving herself; thank goodness Jeremy addressed it before he did. It hurt him that maybe she wasn’t looking after herself the way she should be, it just wasn’t right. Lucas fixed himself some supper and grabbed a beer as he sat down at the table, shifting somewhat from Sam so she didn’t feel he was over powering her. Jeremy made it clear that they should rest up and prepare for the hunt tomorrow; Lucas just nodded and dug into his food. As Sam and the others left the table Lucas sat there drinking, what was the use in going to bed when all he’d be thinking about was being in bed with her?

Two hours and about six beers later Lucas couldn’t stop thinking about the female upstairs in her room, it’d been so long since she’d been here; it’d been so long since he’d been with a woman, more importantly his woman. Eventually he gave a soft sigh and pushed his drink across the table. It was about time he went to bed. As he made his way upstairs he wondered if she was sleeping, was she dreaming about him? Being tipsy and deprived Lucas gently twisted the handle, walking into her room. Noticing she was still asleep he let a smile cross his lips. Silently padding into the room he made his way over to the bed, sliding down beside her on top of the sheets. One arm snaked around her, his lips finding her ear and brushing against it softly. “You’re dreaming,” He whispered softly as she stirred. Sliding his right hand down the sheets he began to rub gently at her hip and then drifted down her leg, rubbing gently at her rear before drifting back up. Purring softly into her ear his hand drifted between her thighs, rubbing tenderly at her inner thighs. “I’ve missed you,” He whispered softly as his lips pressed softly against her ear, his lids drifting down slowly as began to drift off, his hand staying against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:44 am

It didn’t take long at all for Samara to fall asleep. Being back at Stone Haven had taken a whole lot out of her. Just keeping up appearances was hard, let alone fighting with Lucas like she had. Being the way that she was with him was hard. Pretending like she didn’t want to have anything to do with him, like she would rather be on her own was incredibly difficult. Feeding her anger at him had been the easiest thing, just letting it take over instead of losing it, of actually giving in to the fact that she was at home and that she still wanted him. She could tell that he was also angry, and she couldn’t blame him. The way that she was acting towards him would of course make him mad. He seemed to think that she couldn’t stand being around him, when in fact it was almost the opposite. She wanted to be around him far too much, and she really couldn’t afford that. She was leaving as soon as they had caught these mutts, found their wolf and that was all there was to it. She couldn’t afford to get attached again while she was here, it just wasn’t an option. It was hard, she gave it that. Being back here with Lucas, with Jeremy and Nick bought back so many good memories. Though then the bad ones came in, and she had to fight back tears. Though her thoughts were flying everywhere, she did force sleep. Tonight they would hunt, and then she would be able to go home.

She must have been dreaming about Lucas. She was in her bed, as she was now and she felt him lie on the bed beside her. He just murmured to her, telling her to go back to sleep. His hands on her skin made her moan, shifting so that she was closer to him, the feel of his skin on hers was slowly managing to drive her mad, as it always loved to do. She could feel his warmth, and it was so familiar. She wrapped herself around him, cuddling as close as she possibly could. The things that she said to him in her dream... god, she wouldn’t be able to say that sort of thing out loud. The feel of his body against hers was bringing back all of the memories of the things that they once did, the way his body felt against hers. She heard him say that he missed her and she smiled to herself, kissing his chest. "God, you have no idea... I don't know why I left" she sighed, falling back into sleep.

She woke up slowly, drifting through sleep until she came to. She was wrapped around a decidedly warm body. She hummed, smiling as she snuggled closer. The body holding her felt amazing, as though he was meant to be right there with her. Her hand moved down his chest as she purred, her fingers running from side to side over his waist band. She looked up, her eyes still sleepy as they connected with his. The eyes that she saw were not the green eyes that she would have expected, but ... much prettier. Whose... she frowned before she woke up properly, gasping as she shot out of bed, falling off the side as she cursed, hitting the floor in a tangle of blankets. She quickly removed herself, walking to the window as she tried to cover herself. She was only in a tshirt and lingerie, not exactly much to hide herself with. “You... god that wasn’t a dream!” she exclaimed, glaring at him. “Lucas! Have you never heard of privacy? God, I can’t do this. No, this... I need some air. I need to just... ” she shook herself, moving to her suitcase as she quickly pulled out a pair of shorts, placing them on over her underwear as she moved to walk out of the room, making sure to skirt right around him.

Right now, she wasn’t in the mood for breakfast so she just skipped right over the kitchen as she took off outside, out to the forest. She had no intentions of shifting, she just needed some air. God, she couldn’t believe how good it had felt lying in bed with Lucas. She had thought that being with Alek had just been a way to pass time, and being there with Lucas this morning only proved her point more. God, she wanted him so bad that she was burning for him. She continued to pace, shaking herself as she tried to clear her head. God, she needed to get out of here...
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Feeling Samara moan and move back toward Lucas didn’t help his state at all. In fact it turned him on, sure he was somewhat teasing before-hand but the way she reacted to him, god. She knew exactly what to do to get him on his knees so to speak. As she kissed his chest he thought he was going to lose all of his will to be gentle with her. Her comment left a soft smile on his face, the tiredness washing over his arousal. Noticing that she was drifting off to sleep he slid his arm around her, bringing her closer and rubbing the back of her neck gently as she drifted, soon joining her; it was impossible to stay awake, alcohol, warmth; he just prayed she didn’t hate him, he couldn’t get up and leave so he would have to just tolerate her waking up, which he guessed wouldn’t be good. Most likely kick off between them or maybe a slap his way, why not? But if she really hated him she wouldn’t have responded so well to him, he knew that much. She did want him, and that’s all he needed to keep fighting. She belonged with him, how could she doubt that? Of course they were going to be together, he’d never let her go and she’d never stop loving him; perfection.

Feeling hands across his chest Lucas groaned softly, his eyes fluttered open, still hazy. He could hear humming and seeing the smile on her lips, well, she seemed the normal Sam that he missed so dearly. Their gaze connecting he noticed her confusion and then horror as she fled from the bed, clearly pissed. “What?” He frowned slightly, “Of course it wasn’t a dream I was just..” He groaned softly as his head began to pound. “I was drunk!” He growled as Sam grabbed clothing to cover herself up, “Sam, I didn’t mean to…” She’d already stormed out the door. Despite him knowing she’d hear him he just sighed and fell back against the bed, a soft growl rumbling from his throat as he ran his fingers through his hair. Why would he follow her now? Yes she wanted him but how much more could he take? She either had to admit it or at least not yell at him every time he was close to her or she could just end it, couldn’t she? Would he really back off? Could he? Groaning softly again he caught a whiff of breakfast, just what he needed.

Wondering downstairs half asleep he frowned as he reached an empty dining room, they must’ve gone out already. Huffing softly he padded through the kitchen, helping himself to coffee, pancakes, ham and syrup. Sitting at the table he dug in, drinking his fill of coffee in hopes of waking him up. The food was always good; today it just wasn’t as filling as it usually was. No doubt it was down to last night. He hadn’t been satisfied in so long, it was beginning to become a problem. No amount of training could just make his urges disappear. Once cleaning his plate he dropped it off in the dishwasher before pouring another cup of coffee. Before he left the kitchen he quickly dished up a double helping and put it in the oven to keep it from getting cold, although he knew if he called Sam in now she’d just yell at him some more so he left the kitchen in search of a note from Jeremy. After not having found one Lucas made his way upstairs, he’d have to get dressed and make his way into town to join the search party.

After dressing he made his way down and outside to try and find Sam. “SAM!” He yelled out, “They’ve headed out, you gonna come with me to find them or what?” He wished she'd be able to deal with him for a while longer just until they had dealt with the problem. He could behave himself for this hunt, she kept making it clear that is what she wanted, so he'd give it to her; he wouldn't try to win her over anymore.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 am

Hearing Lucas yell for her she snapped her head up. She needed to get her head in the game here. She couldn’t afford to fall apart, at least not until they had found their pack member. Once it was over, once that was done then she knew that before she even thought of going anywhere she would need to talk to Lucas. She couldn’t run anymore, and she knew that he thought she hated him. When of course, it was extremely different from that. She didn’t hate him at all, she still loved him. She just had painful memories of this place. He had bitten her, he had taken her freedom and also taken their child away. At first, she had been full of anger towards him, so much anger. Now? She was just sad at being back here. She didn’t hate him for what happened, it was just another part of her life. She was stronger now, she was able to protect herself more easily. She had a real family again, and she couldn’t say that since she was younger. Even though she had neglected to stay in contact with most of them, they all knew that she still cared. And if they didn’t, then she would have no problems what so ever with telling them.

The mission into town didn’t take very long at all. Since it was still day light, they had to be careful of where they were seen and what they were doing. They simply kept an eye of all of the suspicious locations, and found what they believed to be the house where the mutts were keeping their pack mate. It was in the middle of nowhere, a non descript house that you wouldn’t even look at twice unless you knew what you were looking for. Tonight, they would strike. From what it looked like, there were four mutts trails that went into the house. Even without shifting forms she could tell that. There was a reason that she had been bought back for this mission, and her nose was it. She was the best one out of them all for catching someone’s scent, for keeping it. She barely talked to Lucas the whole time, they just got to their work. They didn’t need to talk much, they knew what had to be done. She was surprised, but also happy with just how well they worked together when they weren’t arguing non stop. She could tell that there was still a lot of tension between them, she was fairly sure that anyone would be able to feel that, even if they weren’t completely aware of what they were feeling.

As soon as they got back to Stone Haven, Lucas walked off in the direction of the study. She was feeling hungry, so before she even went to talk to him she walked into the kitchen. Looking in the oven, she couldn’t help the smile that came across her face. She knew who had put her breakfast there. It didn’t matter how mad he was at her, he still cared. The thought warmed her heart a little, even though she knew that the only reason that Lucas was cold and unhappy was because of her. She sighed, quickly eating what was on her plate. She needed to fix this. She really had no choice. She had made everything worse, and she knew that she probably wouldn’t get another opportunity like this to talk to him for quite a while. The house was quiet, everyone was still out. She didn’t know how long that would last for, but she knew that she had to stop being such a chicken. She stood up from the table, taking her plate to the sink before she walked down the hall to Jeremy’s study. As she walked inside she could see that he already had a drink, and filled herself up a glass before she drowned it quickly, moving to sit down on the couch.

“I don’t hate you Lucas. This isn’t about how I do or don’t feel about you. If I am going to be honest, which I am then I have to tell you that I still love you, very much” she quickly threw her drink back, hissing at the burn as it ran down her throat. “I left here because I was angry at you for what you did to me. I was just filled with anger, and I needed to go. For... other reasons also. I stayed away because I just couldn’t bring myself to come back here, without all of the painful memories coming back again. "She closed her eyes, pushing the emotions away before she walked over to the alcohol with a face void of anything, filling herself another glass as she downed that just as fast as the last one. She stood in front of the man that she loved, and all she could see was anger. She couldn’t believe that she had caused it. She took a shaky breath, kneeling down as she sat her hands on his knees to balance herself, looking up into his eyes. “I lost our baby Lucas, when I was changed. I couldn’t bring myself to tell you. I knew that you would try to make me stay, that it would have torn you apart and I couldn’t hurt you, I couldn’t stay here” she said softly, getting up as she walked back to the couch, curling up on the far side as she turned back to face him. “I know you will be hurt right now. That you will be angry that I never said anything, and I am sorry. Me not wanting to be here has nothing to do with me not caring for you. I care too much” she laughed shakily, closing her eyes as she wrapped her arms around herself, letting the pain set in as she waited for his reaction. She had no thoughts of it being a good one. She deserved whatever he wanted to throw at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas and Samara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Samara   Lucas and Samara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas and Samara
Page 1 of 1