Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kit & Arianna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Satan

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Kit & Arianna Tumblr_m4r3vinm1t1ru0jnco1_500
Kit & Arianna Kit-Harington-04
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Arianna May Mathews.
It had been two years since Arianna had seen him, the night he changed her life was the very last time she’d spoken to him. The evening often used to replay in her mind, the throbbing pain in her hand, the way Jeremy rushed out shooing off the wolf, which was Kit. The way the wolf nuzzled her hand and brushed her skin made her feel so safe, it had seemed like an accident but the sheer pain that she experienced was enough to blur the whole situation into an attack. She closed her eyes, shaking away the memories. It was the last time she’d ever seen him, those large golden hues gazing at her as Jeremy warned him off. Over the next few months Jeremy helped her to get adjusted, as soon as she’d grown used to what she was he allowed her to leave, she’d had a feeling Kit had been watching but she’d never wanted to know any more than that, she didn’t even want him near her. In one night she’d gone from such an intimate relationship to cold hard reality, ever since that day she’d been afraid to be herself around anyone, her secret she’d been forced into made it hard for her to connect. And that’s when she met Rick; he was relentless in romancing her, eventually it grew into friendship. Nothing like Kit, he made her body set alight from one look. Rick was more like the husband material man you never really ‘loved’ but found him safe.

Every morning was the same, she’d wake up early, cook her first breakfast after a run and workout. She usually ate several helpings alone but with Rick she tried to keep it realistic for a human her size, maybe three quarters of a serving. This morning she’d over slept by an hour, rolling in her sleep as her dreams tormented her; flashes of Kit on top of her, kissing gently along her neck, his lips soft and warm. Suddenly she glanced up into his eyes to see them shift, the wolf inside beginning to show itself as he bit down onto her neck, crying out she jumped awake. Thud, thud, thud, her heart was racing so hard she thought she may start hyperventilating. Running her fingers through her golden strands she gave a soft sigh, her breath jagged and uneasy. Just one dream of him sent her back into a state. Once she’d slowed her breathing after sitting up in bed she decided she may as well get up, she’d have to skip her run if she wanted a double breakfast, which to her was essential. Rick and Arianna had been together for roughly a year, six months after she left the pack she’d bumped into him, it took him six months to get involved with her and things had been going pretty well.

An hour later Arianna was sitting at the breakfast table as Rick got up and made his way through, “Up early again babe?” He chuckled softly as he leaned close to her, nuzzling her neck with his lips. There was no real spark, she just smiled back up at him as he brushed his lips across hers, “You know me, I don’t like to sleep in,” Rick just smiled and proceeded into the kitchen and began to clunk pans around, “Usual?” He called out; the usual was scrambled eggs on toast, possibly bacon. Arianna liked to keep her protein up, considering how much muscle mass she had for a human she needed to keep herself well fed. Their usual routine seemed to be so… Mundane. She’d grown so bored of waiting for him to wake up, have yet another breakfast after she’d cooked and cleaned after the first, and then jet off to work. It was every. Single. Day. “Coffee?” He should’ve known by now that she always had coffee, “Please,” it was a hard decision to move in with Rick, he’d seemed so genuine, so kind, loving, supportive. She didn’t want to risk not ever having a normal life just because she’d been hurt. So she took him up on his offer, praying her spark would come back, that maybe she’d soon begin to be the woman she was. Somehow she felt different, but still no spark.

Once they’d finished breakfast they curled up on the couch, Rick had work later than usual and Arianna only worked weekend shifts this week thanks to new staff training. Once Rick had brought the blanket from the armchair and curled up leaning Ari into his chest they began to watch some random show. “So babe, I was thinking…” Ari lazily glanced up as she stretched slightly, “What’s that Rick?” She murmured softly, “I have something I forgot to give you, I got it on my way home from work yesterday,” Rick left a confused Ari curled up in the fleece blanket. “Oh?” She paused as he pulled a small black box from his coat pocket. Wondering over he got onto his knee, Arianna just felt confused. Taking a long breath out she watched as he opened the box, a bright diamond glistened up at her. Arianna wasn’t a diamond kind of girl, she liked old rings, old meaningful gems. Nothing shiny and perfect to show off, it wasn’t her style. Pasting over a fake smile she glanced down at him, he just stared up hopelessly in love; she’d never expected this, not in a million years. She’d been engaged to Kit, he was her first and her only true love; how could she accept this? And then her mind began to provide alternate options, Kit could be engaged again, god he could even be married. He could be so happy, why did she think she had to stay single and miserable? Maybe this would help her move on? There was nothing more serious than marriage.

Reluctantly accepting the ring made Rick incredibly happy, his smile wide as he grabbed the phone immediately after kissing Ari and began to dial his mother’s number. Arianna held her head in her hands, was this really right? Sure they’d been together a while now and they had the whole routine down, but is this truly what she wanted? His family adored her, that’s also why it worked. It seemed to be everything was just perfect, except her. It was her feeling, she wasn’t as in love as she should be, if it had been any other girl she’d be over the moon, but Arianna had never felt so empty. After Rick had finished calling his relatives the phone began to rang, “I bet they’re calling back just to wish us, we can get back to it later, right now I need to celebrate with my wife to be,” He chuckled as his hands brushed down her sides, his skin almost making her twitch, she didn’t want to be intimate right now; their sex was ordinary, mainly a job to her because she had to control her strength. She could never lose herself with him; she could never really enjoy it. Sensing his fiancé wasn’t reacting well to his advances he nodded slightly, “Well, how about dinner tonight to celebrate?” That look in his eyes made Arianna feel so guilty, she nodded, “Sure, family?” Of course he’d invite them; he was too much of a family man not to. And that’s when she heard the voice crackle through on the answering machine, her heart skipped a beat, it was Jeremy.

After a debate in her mind Arianna picked up the phone, Rick had gone to work and she’d persuaded him she’d call Jeremy back. Sighing softly she dialled those numbers and waited for him to answer. Eventually picked up, “Jer, what is it?” There was no need for hello, “Look there’s a situation down here, we need you.” Arianna groaned softly, “Can’t you take care of it?” A soft sigh echoed down the line, “You know I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t have to Ari, remember when I showed you the way? You had the best nose I’d ever seen; now we need that. This isn’t just a mutt, it’s related to many missing packs,” Arianna sighed softly, “I’ll catch the next flight,” She could tell Jeremy was relieved, “I’ll book it for you, there’s one leaving in about two hours from your local airport, I looked it up.” Arianna nodded, her voice low, “I’ll be there when I land,” She murmured putting the phone down. She noticed her ring, it glistened in the light. Sighing softly she began to rummage around her flat packing little pieces she may need. Instead of calling she quickly wrote a long, semi detailed note about some cousin she had who was ill, she had to leave but she’d be back soon and they could continue their lives. Or at least, she hoped it would only be a week or two but Jeremy hadn’t been clear on anything let alone a time frame.

Taking off she’d made a call to work, saying she was off on a family emergency, they didn’t sound happy but she had to do this. The pack had been back in her life for not even an hour and she was dropping everything, even her job, her fiancé. The plan journey was frustrating, cramped, worse of all she hadn’t been running, her inner wolf was crying to take over and it was showing. Landing in New York made her feel ill, all those old memories flooding her mind, Kit, the pack. God she wanted to turn back and get back on the plane. Pushing through her fears she grabbed her bags and made her way out of the airport, dressed in knee high laced leather boots, black skinny jeans, black lace tank and a small cardigan which covered most of her torso she looked ready to get into the problem. As she strode her pony tail flicked from side to side her curls bundled together as they swung, the dark strands intertwining with the golden. Catching a cab straight from the airport she whipped out her make-up and began to apply it, dark around the eyes and neutral lips. She just wanted to look as different as possible, more deadly, a step away from the stubborn little pup she used to be.

As she pulled up to Stonehaven it was about dinner time, the sun had set a while ago; which helped in some ways, making her feel more relaxed. Although, the wolf was now howling in her mind, she had to get out and run before she ended up destroying something. Dragging her bag up along the path she caught all those old familiar scents, causing shudders along her spine, it was almost too much to deal with at once. Her past, her first change, her last love, it all hit her like a tidal wave. With a soft sigh she swallowed and knocked on the door, hearing footfalls rumble around eventually the door swung open to a rather packed out male, his smirk undeniable. “Nick,” she smiled as he rushed to embrace her, sweeping her off her feet, “NICK! MY BAGS!” She growled as he carried her into the dining room, “NICK!” she growled, hearing cheers and wolf whistles as he threw her onto his shoulder, “NICK I’M GOING TO TAKE YOU OUT.” Her next growl the wolf took over; Nick clearly got the message and put her down on her feet. “Thank you,” she breathed, straightening out her clothing as she pulled off her cardigan, it was always warm with the wolves. Nick ran off to fetch her bags as another hug came from behind, making her squirm, “Oh come on Jer!” She growled, “You didn’t tell them?” The celebrations stopped for a moment, “I’m here just until I help you with whatever the problem is,” She leaned on the table slightly, her hands holding her up as she glanced at Jer, “So, what is this issue?” Nick wondered back in eyeing Ari up, “Arianna, you’re engaged?” He sounded shocked and disappointed. “Well… Yes I mean… It has been a long while,” Nothing she could say could make it sound like a happy occasion. “Please tell me you at least put him in the kennel while I help you?” She murmured to Jer, Kit being there would be almost too much to cope with.

Last edited by Satan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 pm

The last two years had been absolute hell on earth, and that hell was one that he deserved. One that he placed himself in, and seemed to at times bathe in. He knew that it sounded stupid, why would he do such a thing to himself? Well, mainly because he deserved what he got. Already said that? Yeah, well. It was almost two years, to this day that he had bitten the one thing in his world that he loved. Yeah, he wasn’t exactly human. He was a werewolf. A generally male species, the only females of their race were those who were bitten and survived. And that didn’t happen very often at all. So, back to. Well.. he didn’t even know what he was going back to. He could barely remember it, which was worse. He knew that he was engaged, that they were truly happy with one another. That he bought her a ring, something simple, elegant. He knew at the time that she had loved that ring. Oh, the sex they had after he had given it to her.. he smirked at the thought. It had been so long ago, yet the memory was still so fresh in his mind, that he could bring it back at a moments notice. He groaned, banishing the thoughts as fast as they arrived. He couldn’t think about her like that. He had hurt her, worse than he had ever thought that he was capable of. He saw the fear in her eyes, had heard the screams. Jeremy had snarled at him, made him leave the house, he wasn’t allowed to come back for months after she changed. All he wanted to do was see her, to make sure that she was still okay. He already knew that she wasn’t, but somewhere deep inside he had been hoping that she would forgive him. That they would get past it, even though it was clear that wasn’t going to happen.

He growled, throwing himself from his bed. It was only late afternoon, and as usual he had worked himself up thinking about her. She wasn’t going to come back. Somewhere deep inside he knew that, though he still couldn’t come to terms with it. He didn’t want to accept the fact that he would never see her again, that her smile would never be there for him. That he wouldn’t get another chance to be inside of her, to hear her cry for him.. He snarled, throwing himself downstairs as he ran out the back. He saw Jeremy sitting in the kitchen as he passed, and his alpha didn’t say a word. It had been the same for such a long time now, why would Jeremy react today, when it was the same? There was no reason to. As soon as he got outside, he shifted. He needed to run, to think. And to not have to think about the fact that he was still alone, that she hadn’t come home. He hated that. Hated that he had to live here, to face his guilt and not be able to see her every day. She wanted to live her life, he got that. But he wanted to share it with her, to be able to live together, like they planned. He knew that she didn’t want to see him. She had made that clear after she had changed, but he at least thought there would be some lingering feelings. Did she miss him at all? Did she want him the same way that he still wanted her? He snarled, pushing himself faster, trying to bury the way that he felt. God, it was so hard.. he wanted her so bad. He couldn’t see himself moving on, ever. She was his mate, she always would be. If she never came back, then he would be alone. Thats just how it was.

Once he was finished he quickly shifted back he walked into the house, not even caring that he was naked and covered in god knows what as he walked up the stairs. He needed a shower.. he had got all of his anger out while he had been outside, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t still feeling it, deep inside of him. Jeremy had tried to talk to him about it years ago, but he had given up by now. When he was needed to hunt, to track mutts then his head was in the game, he always did what needed to be done to protect his pack, his alpha. But when it was on his own time, he was a brooding shit. He knew that it wasn’t good, but he didn’t care. It was his way of coping. Stepping into the shower, he sighed as the water poured over him, taking the dirt with it. He washed himself thoroughly, enjoying his time in the shower. He didn’t exactly sing and dance, but the feeling of the water flowing over him was always good. He heard cheers, roars from downstairs and frowned. What could they have to celebrate over? He thought to himself, quickly getting out and getting dressed.

As he walked downstairs, he heard it. He almost stumbled down the stairs, his heart picking up to the point where it was ridiculous. No.. that couldn’t be possible, could it? He could have sworn he.. walking into the dining room, he almost whimpered at the sight. He wasn’t a pussy, so he kept it inside, even as he went weak. There she was, as beautiful as the first day that she had seen her, and by the looks of it.. oh god, he had missed her so bad. “Sorry, the kennel was full. I am pretty sure that you liked to be tied up though babe, it could be arranged” he murmured, his voice low as he tried to joke, even as his insides were doing flip flops. The last thing that he wanted to do was upset her, to make her run again. He heard her say that she was only here until this was over, and then she was going to go home again. His first reaction was to growl, to grab her and throw her over his shoulder, take her upstairs and make sure that she would never leave him again. He didn’t care if she was engaged. She had been engaged to him when she had left, and clearly she had forgotten about that. He was still wearing his ring, and although he knew that she was wearing the other mans, he couldn’t ever bring himself to take it off. As soon as he did, that was it for him. They were over, and in his eyes that was never going to happen.

“I have missed you Ari” he said softly, his shoulders stiff as he growled, the smaller wolves moving away from her as he stepped forward. It had been too long, and they both knew that they needed to talk. The look Jeremy was giving him clearly told him that he shouldn’t push her. He didn’t know where too far was, all he knew was that she was standing in front of him, for the first time in years and the only thing he wanted to do was run to her, to wrap his arms around her and never let go. “Can we talk? Please?” he said softly, looking to Nick as he tried to advance on her, growling. “You keep your hands off her if you want to keep them Nick, are we clear?” he snarled, not needing to move as the young wolf stopped. He turned back to his mate, watching her face as he sighed, relaxing himself as his eyes closed, his hand moving to the bridge of his nose. “Ari, please. I just.. I need to talk to you. God, I don’t want to scare you, im sorry. Its just been.. so long without you” he said softly, watching her. Jeremy seemed to be watching the whole thing, on guard as usual. While he had been concentrating on her, one of the young wolves grew closer, seeming to sniff her as if she were just some piece of tail. He snarled, pulling forward as he grabbed the young pup by his throat, slamming him against the wall as he held him there, dripping with rage. “If you so much as look at her the wrong way again I will rip you, limp from limb. Are we clear?” he said, his voice low, even as it dripped with anger.

The young wolf had such fear in his eyes as he struggled to breathe, trying to move his hand. As soon as Kit let go he was out the door, running off. He shook himself, snarling at what he had just done. Fuck! He had just said he didn’t want to scare her, and what did he do? Great fucking job he was doing already. “Please, I just want to talk” he pleaded, staying over the other side of the room as his voice became desperate. She had barely been here an hour, and he was fucking up so badly already. God, he wouldn’t be surprised if she ran for the hills... “Ari.. I have missed you so much, I just want to sit down with you, fuck I know I fucked up, that I hurt you. I will do ANYTHING” he growled, not even caring that everyone was still in the room. He just wanted her back, and seeing her was making it hard for him to accept the fact that she had given herself to another. She belonged here, with him. And she always would.
Back to top Go down
https://fairlight.rpg-board.net
Satan
Satan

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Arianna had barely finished speaking when she heard that low voice she’d feared; Kit. As she heard her intimate secrets being shared she blushed slightly, shooting him a ‘shut up’ glare. Her gaze drifted lower, catching a glimpse of a shiny object, a ring. Her lashes fluttered down for a moment, he’d never removed his ring. She took a deep breath as she turned to Jeremy to inform her on why she was really there. It was the first time Arianna was looking at Kit as a Werewolf, not as a man. Hearing his growl made her core shake, the pack around her dispersed, as if listening to their leader. As he asked to talk she noticed Nick drawing in, immediately he was matched by Kit, she almost felt like his property. Suddenly she felt rage, angry at the mere thought of being treated like some piece of meat, as if she was ‘his’ only. A part of her wished to say she was actually Rick’s, but hell she didn’t have to be anyone’s. A small part of her found it somewhat of a turn on, the wolf inside roared to challenge him, to revel in being his. She shook her head at the mere thought, no matter how strong and how powerful he looked and felt to be this wasn’t a good idea. Hell she was engaged, what was she thinking?

As Kit spoke Arianna could feel the hurt in his voice, it almost crushed her. Despite her fear alive and well she felt so hurt for him; his heart was breaking in front of her, but she simply couldn’t allow herself to get close to him. Not again. Noticing someone sniffing behind her she frowned; turning slightly to see one of the younger wolves sniffing her, lust filled his hues. Kit reacted within seconds of the incident; Arianna was shocked at how alert he was. The sheer force of slamming the pup into the wall made her gasp softly, he was stronger than she’d thought. His words cut through her, so possessive, so dominant. She felt heat wash over her, her womb clenching. Seeing him so wild, so strong, so possessive, protective, the wolf inside her was howling for him; she was aching. After a while of trying to supress her inner wolf Arianna watched the young wolf sprint off, her heart leapt in her chest as he began to plead with her. His words emotional and carried far more than she could handle at the time. Without much thought Ari strode to the other side of the room taking his hand gently in her own, he felt much warmer than her, it sent shivers down her spine. Leading him into Jeremy’s study she shut the door, taking a breath before turning to him. “I don’t know what to say…” She breathed softly, her dark lashes fluttering down to cover her gaze as she glanced toward the floor.

Eventually she plucked up the courage to speak, “Look I know you’re sorry, I know you feel incredibly guilty,” She murmured, trying to disconnect from the situation, “I just… Kit I’ve moved on, I’m trying to get over what happened,” Her gaze was full of pain, the memories of her first change flooded her mind; bones snapping, muscles tearing, she thought she was going to die. Reliving the situation with every dream, Ari had reviewed the events, of course it could’ve been an accident but what it caused, well, she could never forget. Kit seemed so broken, so lost. Arianna wanted to give him some kind of relief; she just couldn’t. “I’m going to go bath and get into bed…” She couldn’t talk to Kit anymore, her emotions were wild. Her lust for him was uncontrolled, her sympathy for his pain, how could she feel so deeply after two years? Before Kit could try and persuade her to stay she opened the door and quickly left, jogging up the stairs. Getting into her room she began to undress, throwing her clothes onto the bed before rushing into the bathroom. The shower was a relief, the hot water easing her. Tears began to stream down her cheeks; she didn’t even try to hold them back. Whimpering softly she allowed the water to scald her slightly, hoping the urges would stop. She was engaged for crying out loud; she could not afford these emotions. All of the trouble this curse had brought her, she had just started off her new life.

The clock hit three, still no sign of her adrenalin hindering she got out of bed and made her way downstairs. Making a quick check she was satisfied that the others were sleeping she quickly tip toed out onto the decking, stepping down slowly sliding her dressing gown off, showing the scratch scars that slightly touched her arms and down her back. It felt good to be in the air, the fresh forest air so cool and refreshing. She then slipped off her night dress; it swished and swirled gracefully down her figure before landing in a neat pile at her feet. Stepping out of the material she padded toward the forest, she wasn’t about to take her thong off, she could just let it rip. The dress would cover most of her anyway until bed. She didn’t plan on being out too long. Finding a spot in the forest she began to lower to all fours, it’d been so long since her last shift she had to try and recall how much she had to relax to allow the shift. And then she began to think of him, being back home, the smell of him all over these woods. The way she used to rush out early morning with her camera to catch pictures of the beautiful wolf, somehow Kit never being around at the time. Arianna had never let go of those pictures, despite knowing what she now knew, she’d still kept them.

Slowly her heart rate began to rise, slamming into her ears. Her breath began to quicken, her mind following with ideas; Rick would find her message, he’d be angry, he’d be confused, oh god he was going to call her. She just had to get back as soon as possible, and the wedding; as soon as she would get back home she’d have to begin the wedding planning, his whole family adored her, god knows they’d want to be involved with most of the plans and even heaven forbid the wedding dress. Slowly her world began to suffocate her. Hearing footfalls behind her made her jump, her skin shuddering as she began to panic, her breaths in short gasps; she had to change, what if it was another male? Whimpering she tried to force a change, her muscles tense and uneasy. Nothing. She began to feel dizzy from her panting, “Please, please change,” She whimpered again, when it didn’t work she could still hear the footfalls behind her, snapping her head around she saw Kit, emotions welled up in her. She felt so ashamed, basically naked, on all fours, unable to shift. Whimpering softly she looked away, she didn’t want him to see her in such a state. More panic rose in her, what if he would try and claim her? Yes he cared, very much so, but that anger she saw in him earlier… She began to wheeze, sliding down onto her rear as her chest heaved quickly, as if the air wasn’t getting into her lungs. Glancing up again she saw Kit moving quickly toward her, she gasped softly as he pulled her into his lap, her breathing growing strained as she sat in his lap. His words began to relax her but she couldn’t help fearing him, “I .. I ca… can..t … c ..h. a..n.g..e” She whimpered softly, growing dizzy. Slowly she began to obey him, locking gazes with him as she tried to steady her breathing, her lashes drifting down as she closed her eyes, trying to imagine she was safe at home.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:51 pm

He didn’t know what was happening. He was still in love with the girl before him, and all he saw in her eyes was anger and pain. He didn’t know how he was meant to fix it, all he knew was that he had every intention of doing so, no matter what it took. The fact that she was here... that must mean that she still cared, right? That had to be it. He looked from her to Jeremy, breathing deep. He was trying to keep himself under control, no matter how little it was working. Damn it, the last thing that he wanted to do right now was to scare her, and thats exactly what he had done. Well... he sure was starting off well wasn’t he? He wouldn’t blame her if she decided to run out the door and never look back after his performance. But she stayed. As soon as her hand took his he gasped, his own convulsing around hers. God, just holding her hand felt amazing... he felt like a teenager again, so happy with such a small thing. He simply followed as he was led to Jeremy’s study. As soon as they were inside, she turned to him. He didn’t even know what to say to her.. he just wanted his girl back, and she was here. He didn’t care that she was engaged, she had been engaged to him before that, and that didn’t seem to mean anything. He shook his head, clearing the negative thoughts. This wasn’t the time.

The look on her face... it cut through him worse than any knife ever could. He never wanted to see such pain there, and he knew that he had caused it. “I know you say you’ve moved on Ari, but I still love you” he said softly, knowing that she was more than capable of hearing what he was saying, even if he whispered. As she exited the room, he simply nodded. His fingers were clenched as his blood pumped. God, he was already hard for her... just being close made him want to bury himself inside of her again. He knew that she needed time, that she needed to figure out what she wanted and didn’t need his horny self dry humping her but god it was hard not to just grab her, throw her down and make her scream his name, just like the old days. Fuck! He snarled, hand flying out as he punched the wall. Shit... he was going to have to pay for that, the dry wall crumbling around his knuckles. He would talk to Jeremy later.

He strode upstairs, hearing her in the shower made him wince. Fuck, now she was crying... god he was a bastard. He needed to just talk to her, make her see him and stop running away. He knew that wouldn’t exactly be easy, but he could also tell that she still wanted him. If there was one thing that he knew, that was it. As soon as she was back in her room he took off to the shower, never turning it from cold as he cursed. That was one way to get rid of his boner, that was for sure. As soon as he was sure he wouldn’t have any more urges for at least five minutes, he removed himself from the shower, dressing in just a pair of boxers as he slipped back into his room. Laying on the bed, he had no choice but to be wrapped up in his thoughts again. He just... he growled again, slamming his eyes closed. He needed to get through to her. He wasn’t good at talking. He knew that if he could just tie her up, show her what they used to have... that he would be able to get to her. But he also didn’t want her to run away. And he knew that if he did that, it would give her an excuse to run.

He heard the door across the hallway open, and looked at the clock with a frown. Three in the morning... where was she going? He couldn’t help himself, he knew that she would probably get pissed with him for following, but he would deal with that at the time. He just wanted to be close to her. If following her gave him that, then he would deal with that. He leapt from his window, not bothering to follow her through the house. He needed to be careful with this. He kept his distance, following her into the forest. He watched her taking off her night dress and had to fight the fact that he was now hard as ever. God, she was still as beautiful as ever... he frowned, concentrating on her figure. What was... god, she had so many scars. He winced, seeing the placement he knew exactly what they were from. Fuck. They were all because of him, and he hated the fact that he had been the cause of such things. If he managed to find whoever put those marks on her, then they would no longer be alive. Watching her from a distance, he kept his distance. He knew that she wanted to shift, and him getting up close and personal wouldn’t help.

As soon as he saw her struggling, that was it. He moved close, not quite knowing if he could touch her. He didn’t want to freak her out any more than was needed. “Baby, its okay” he said softly, moving to sit beside of her as he wrapped her up in his arms, soothing her as he turned her face to look at him. “Ari, just look at me. Concentrate on me, and breathe. Slowly, baby stop forcing it, just let it come. In, out. Nice and slow” he said softly, his hand moving through her hair soothingly. “Just let it come, calm down” he continued, smiling as she slowly began to do just that. As soon as she was relaxed, he sat back and watch her change, knowing that the process would be painful for her. As soon as she was safely shifted he nodded, moving away from her so that he could strip, shifting himself. Yeah, the process was a painful one but it was one that he was used to by now, and if he just concentrated on the change then he would be fine.

Once he was shifted he barked out, the sound was a bit distorted since he was now a wolf. Seeing her he loped up beside her, brushing her flank with his nose, trying to make her move. As soon as she raced off, he took off after her. He knew that she might want to be alone, but he just wanted to be close to her. Every so often he would lunge at her, playfully attacking. For the first part she snarled, not wanting to be a part of it but slowly she got into the whole thing, starting to play fight with him. It made him smile, even though it was yet again distorted by the fact that he didn’t have his face. By the time that they were finished, his tongue was lolling out of his mouth as they loped back to the clearing where they changed and he stood guard, watching the other direction as she changed back. All of a sudden he heard a human cry, spinning he saw that there was a wolf trying to grab her, having her pinned to the ground. He snarled, quickly covering the ground as he tackled the wolf off her, quickly his jaws snapped through its neck, ending its life. He just hoped that the miserable excuse for a creature hadn’t hurt her.

He quickly moved to a safe place, shifting back. He walked briskly back to where she was, lifting her easily in his arms. “Please don’t fight it Ari, I need to do this” he said softly, leaning down to kiss her head. From the looks of it, there were no serious injuries, just scratches. When he saw the other scars up close, he could have cried. God, the things that she had been through just because he was young, dumb and bit her... he felt the pain lace through him as he saw each individual one. He wanted to play his hands over them, he wished that he could just touch them and they would vanish. Walking towards the house he quickly took her upstairs, pulling her blankets back before he set her down gently, sitting beside her. “I am so sorry, for all of the scars. I know I didn't bite you, but I was the cause for them” he said gently, leaning down so he could run his fingers over the ones on her collar bone, his gaze sad as he leaned down, kissing her softly. He knew that it would probably make her angry, but he needed to do it. He growled, clenching his fists as he sat back up again, already more than hard for her. God, it hurt... he didn’t know how he could possibly want someone this much. Moving around the bed, he lay down beside her, giving her room as he watched her quietly, his smile soft. “Please just... talk to me Ari. Don’t hide yourself. I know you don’t hate me, because I can feel it, your heart racing. I want you, so bad that it hurts” he confessed, his voice soft and as unthreatening as it could be. “Please, stop pushing me away”
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:22 am

His words had cut through her, he said he still loved her and she believed him; but she couldn’t think about this now, she just couldn’t. Kit’s anger scared her, it was the first time she was seeing the wolf and she wasn’t sure what to make of it. Why was she so afraid? She was now a wolf, part hunter (a good one at that) and she definitely could handle herself, why did he put her in a spin? All of those thoughts ran through her mind as he held her, her gaze connected with his as he talked through each step; slowly she began to follow and managed to calm down. God she’d never wanted to shift so badly, she’d shown herself up and now her ex had to comfort her, god she looked a right sop. When Jeremy had taught her she’d mastered it in moments, she’d grown strong, and now she seemed so helpless, much like a child. Feeling her bones began to ache she whimpered softly, feeling the change began to ripple through her, crying out as she gripped at the dirt, slowly getting to her knees as muscles began to tear, bones pop. The sudden release of adrenalin enabled her to speed up the change; it’d been so long it suddenly hurt so much more than she remembered. Much like her first time she’d had to control every inch of it where-as after she could basically flick a switch and she’d shift sure it still hurt but this was just agony.

The cold forest air hit her nose, calming her mind. It smelt incredible, everything was so sharp, she’d missed being a wolf. Hearing a bark her fur stood on end, Kit was coming with her. His nose brushing against her flank made her shudder, he was nudging her forward. With a huff she tore off, the wind streaming through her fur, it felt so cool, so relaxing. He began his games quickly, lunging and trying to get her to play. She simply snarled teeth bore the first time. After a while she began to give in, snapping and snarling back at him, chasing after him. It seemed so strange to be playing with him as a wolf; it was a whole new experience she’d never wanted but would never forget. Ari couldn’t believe how much she’d loved being a wolf, how had she managed to supress it for so long? Maybe all the exercise, but for now she didn’t care. After their games they eventually made their way back toward the house where they had shifted before. Trotting to a spot which seemed fairly covered Ari began to calm herself, praying she didn’t need help to shift this time as well. It had always been easier to shift back though. Her shift started with ease, just as it finished she was caught off guard, a wolf tackled and snapped at her neck. Crying out her hands immediately snapped to the wolf’s throat, trying to cut off the air supply but as a human she had no chance. Noticing Kit she braced herself, holding her arms back as he tackled the wolf, killing it with ease.

Arianna just watched him; the muscles shimmer and shudder back into place, the toned fit body coming toward her. God she really had to get away from him. Frowning slightly she watched him bend down to her, lifting her, “Kit I can walk! It barely touched me!” She growled as he carried her inside, “Need to carry me?” She huffed like a toddler, his kiss only made her relax for a moment, “You can’t just pick me up!” She was furious that he’d control her in such a way, she wasn’t even dressed yet and the last thing she wanted was to be carried upstairs while her and her ex fiancé were naked. Once he set her down she immediately brought the duvet to cover herself, despite knowing he’d seen everything before, many, many times. She shrugged slightly as he spoke about her scars; he seemed desperate to make her speak to him. As he spoke her bottom lip stiffened, “The reason my heart is racing was from the wolf nearly grabbing my throat,” She growled softly, Arianna didn’t want to be soft, she didn’t want to be gentle, it just wasn’t her. “So because you want me so badly we should just have each other? Right here?” Her expression grew angry, “Yes you helped me tonight and well… I guess thank you but you just scooped me up, my clothes are still out there, and I could’ve shifted on my own it’s just been a while.” She huffed. Ari couldn’t find a reason to why she was getting defensive but she was, she couldn’t deal with her problems and him all over her didn’t help.

“Please just… Just go.” She shook her head slightly, “I’m barely coping with my own problems let alone this,” There was no other way she could say it; she just needed him to go. In the morning she’d begin her scouting and get her act together, not being some meek little failure she was becoming now. Before the shifting she’d been a strong independent woman, now she looked at herself as being rescued, well that pissed her off to no end. Arianna couldn’t shake the image of him; naked, toned, beautiful really, no breath-taking was more like it. Sighing softly she felt her body tense, half of her wanted to just shove him off the bed and follow him, the other wanted to shoo him out. Hearing her phone ring she whimpered softly, sliding out the bed, her toes hitting the cold wooden floor. With a soft yip she grabbed the smaller blanket resting on the end of the bed and wrapped herself as she checked her phone, yeah Kit had seen it before so many times he must’ve been able to imagine her naked exactly how she was, aside from her scars. But it still mattered on some level to her. It was the sheer principal. Rick. He must’ve got her note, picking up the phone she braced herself.

“Rick?” Hearing the voice on the end of the line sound relief she relaxed, “God Arianna I was so scared, why didn’t you call me, should I come pick you up?” Arianna’s heart sank, “Rick no, didn’t you get my note?” The line went quiet as Rick began looking; Ari ran her fingers through her hair, the blanket slipping lower. “You just took off for god knows how long and you didn’t contact me? What the hell Ari?” He’d never spoken to her like that; he’d seemed so… composed. “Look I can explain tomorrow, it’s late,” She murmured, “No Ari, seriously. Is this about the wedding?” She could feel Kit’s gaze on her, feeling the strain she whimpered softly, “No, it’s not. My cousin is hurt I had to be here I was just in shock so I left you the note. Look we do need to talk about the wedding but not now, please can I call you tomorrow?” There was a horrible desperation in her voice. “You know Ari, you told me you were an orphan, how the hell would you know your cousin? All this getting up early in the morning, I know you do it. I can’t take these lies. You tell me what your problem is and maybe we can sort this out.” He’d never been stern with her, but since he had she felt an anger rise up in her, how dare he. “Well I will never be able to explain to you why, it’s private.” She snapped back, the voice on the other end growled, “For god’s sake Arianna we’re going to be married how the hell can you not tell me?” Ari felt the wolf inside howling, ready to flip. “We shouldn’t be getting married.” She hit the end call button and switched her phone off, she knew Rick would keep calling; but she wasn’t ready to answer.

Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 am

God, she was always so difficult. He wanted her more than anything, and she was just lying there cold as though he meant absolutely nothing to her. God, he just wanted to shake her. To make her admit that she still cared, because deep down he knew that she did. That she was being stubborn, and hiding it no matter how much he wanted to hear it. Yeah, she was engaged. But he was nothing, and they both knew it. He was just a distraction, a mistake and it wouldn’t be long before he was out of the picture again. “Ari, you just keep making excuses” he growled, listening to her. She was fighting it, and so far she was winning. “I don’t want your thanks, I want you to admit that there is still something between us Ari. Because I can feel it” he growled, watching her. She seemed to be so conscious of the fact that she was naked with him. God, her body was as amazing as always... yeah, there was no way that he was going to be able to hide the way that he felt about her, not when he was sitting on top of the covers of her bed, naked. It was as clear as it could be, and no matter what she said.. he was not going to move right now. They needed to talk, well he did anyway. He was just getting frustrated with the fact that she didn’t seem to want to talk to him, at all.

“I’m not going anywhere Ari. We need to talk, need to figure this out. You can’t just come back, and then tell me that you don’t still feel what I do. Because we both know that would be a lie. Even if you don’t want to admit it to me, I know you have admitted it to yourself. God, I remember how it was. And I know i’m not that easy to forget babe, stop fighting this! It is real, its who we are and it’s where you are meant to be” he growled, starting to fall apart at the seams. Seeing her here, with him, so cold was breaking him apart, and she wasn’t even intending to hurt him, not this way any way. She was just being her usual stubborn self. He just needed to give her a push, and keep hounding her until she finally admitted to what she wanted, and came back to him. He knew that it wouldn’t be easy, but it would get there. Eventually. He had faith in that fact.

As he heard her phone ring he growled, frustrated. The human. The one with the ghastly ring. He had the nerve to call her while he was trying to talk to her? Well, of course he thought he did. He had yet to meet Kit, but as soon as he did he wouldn’t be so forward. Kit just sat on the bed, listening as she talked to him. He didn’t see him as a threat. It didn’t matter if he had a ring on her finger, at the end of the day he was only a small human. He could never really give her what she wanted. As he talked about the wedding, his voice snapping at her he couldn’t help the growl. God, if he was there right now and talking to her like that. He would not like the reaction he got. There was no way that he should be talking to her like that. For a puny human, he sure thought he was worth more than he was. As he caught the end of the conversation, her saying that she wasn’t ready to marry him his heart leapt. God, he hoped that she had said that because she was going to stay, but at the same time he feared that had nothing to do with it.

“God, he isn’t worth the time” he laughed, watching her. As she snapped back to him, it was obvious that he had said the wrong thing. She moved to leave again, and he snapped. He growled, jumping up off the bed as he grabbed her, throwing her back to the bed as he leapt on top of her, pinning her down. “I swear to god Ari, if you try leave again I will cuff you to this bed. Do you understand? I want to talk to you, and I will do what I have to, to get what I want” he growled at her, watching her. She seemed to settle for a second before she threw him off and he snarled, moving to the dresser to get both pairs of cuffs before he grabbed her again, throwing her back to the bed as he quickly cuffed her down, a smirk on his face. “Now, Ari. You are going to lie there, and god damn talk to me. I still want you” he leaned down, his head coming to beside her face as he pressed beside her, his face rubbing against hers before he pulled away again, standing beside the bed so that he was out of firing range. “I think it is obvious that I still want you. I still love you, I still wear our ring. I want you to come back here, to forget about him and be with me. I know that you don’t want him, not really. I know that you still care about me, and you are just going to lie there, cuffed to the bed until you admit it” he just stared at her, showing her that he was in fact all business.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm

As Kit refused to leave Arianna huffed, she knew her ex was difficult but this… This wasn’t fair. “There isn’t anything to figure out, I left, I dealt with it.” His words hit a part of her nobody had touched since she he’d bitten her. She just wanted him to stop, completely. Ari couldn’t cope with listening to any more of it. And then she had to deal with Rick, this wasn’t going well. All she could think of saying was, it’s over, I don’t want this. She didn’t want any of it. But somehow the words evaded her; with Kit listening to her it was twice as hard just to be normal. When he commented it was the last straw, turning to leave she heard a growl as she was grabbed and thrown on to the bed only to be pinned. “How do you know you will even get what you want? God you seriously think you’re gods gift,” She snapped, sighing softly giving the impression she’d given up. When he relaxed she gave a hard shove and dashed toward the door again, this time he threw her back on the bed and cuffed her. “Get off me!” She hissed; his nuzzle left her nerves on edge; he was so close, so warm. Ignoring him only for a moment she groaned softly, she knew what he wanted. “Kit you can’t just tie me up and expect me to say I have undying love for you because you want it.”

“Kit,” She breathed softly, “Let me go; you can’t make me yours just because you tied me up.” She growled softly, her gaze locking onto him. “And for heaven’s sake please cover me up.” Blushing slightly Ari glanced down at her naked body, her legs trying to slip under the covers to bring them up. “You’re acting crazy right now.” Her gaze drifting down those perfect abs, god he was sexy. Her eyes drifting to his groin, biting tenderly at her bottom lip as she took in the view. He was just… Amazing. “You can’t make me want you,” Rick. It’s all she had to think about, she had to be a good fiancé; she couldn’t do what her body was screaming at her to do, and what she’d dreamt about so many times. Leaning her head back she whimpered, and then had an idea. “NICK.” She called out, “NICK, HELP.” Nothing, clearly nobody heard or believed her. Kit was overly confident which only pissed her off, this was planned. Fighting her cuffs she snarled, “KIT! Let me out, right now!” She was furious, the wolf inside roaring against the hold she kept on it, “GET THE KEYS.” She growled, her hues shifting that golden tint as she glared at him, the wolf very much alive and kicking in her.

After a while of her rage growing she huffed, closing her eyes as she panted, “You can’t do this…” She huffed softly. And then a plan hit her, when would he unlock her cuffs? “Come here,” She ordered. Her legs kicking back the duvet, intending to reveal herself completely and showing him that it’s what she wanted, “Get on top of me,” She growled as he got closer, waiting for his reaction. God the sight of him, it made her feel like she was playing with fire. But if she could get him to release her hands she could shift and run, maybe then if she kept running she’d escape him. Sliding her legs curled against him her breath caught in her throat, she’d missed one part of him alright. Closing her eyes for a moment she leaned up, catching his lips with her own as she kissed him. “Now unlock my cuffs,” She growled, “Or you can play with yourself,” She snickered softly, allowing her lust to seep through; sure she’d tried to divert it but now it was useful and she was going to use anything she could to get him to let her out. Hearing a slight vibration her eyes widened, she knew Kit heard it. Her legs locked around him, pressing her lips roughly against his, “Don’t you dare answer it Kit, don’t fucking divert your attention from me,” she snapped, arching her body up against his, “Give me what you’ve got,” she purred, praying it was enough to stop him answering her phone.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 am

“I never said I was gods gift, Ari. I just want you to admit to the fact that you care, and stop trying to pretend that I mean nothing to you. Because we both know its a lie, and I don’t want to hear it anymore” he growled, watching her as she was pinned, cuffed to the bed. God, her body looked absolutely amazing... He couldn’t help his natural reaction to seeing her splayed across the bed the way that she was. He knew that she was angry, and he didn’t blame her. Yeah, she was pinned to the bed, and she wasn’t going to be moving until she actually admitted that she cared. Until then? Well, she was going to be tied up, while he just stared at her. “I know for a fact that you still care, Ari. I can smell it, I can see your reaction to me. Tying you up is to stop you from running from this, because I know this is exactly what you want to do. You just want to run. And I will not have that anymore, you can just lie there until you are ready to talk” He growled. He wasn’t getting angry with her, more just showing her that he did in fact mean business. He wasn’t going anywhere, and neither was she until they had talked. Having her pinned, cuffed to the bed did happen to be one of his fantasies, though that wasn’t why he did it. She knew that too. She was just fighting the way that she felt, and he needed to break through that. This was the only way that he could think of to do that.

“I don’t intend on forcing you into anything. I intend on teasing you, on keeping you here until you admit it yourself” he purred, moving closer to sit beside her again, the very tips of his fingers playing along her arms, her waist and her legs. He wasn’t getting anywhere near any place that was sexual, though he knew that his touch was still having an effect. “I think you look beautiful when you aren’t covered, so no. I won’t” he growled, smirking as he watched her gaze go down his body. Oh, yes he could more than tell that she liked what she was seeing. “I don’t need to make you want me, I see where your eyes are baby. Its all yours, just tell me what I want to hear” he grinned. As she struggled, growling at him it only happened to turn him on more. “I like you feisty. Do you want to bite me? God, that would be hot” he chuckled again, leaning over her. God, he wanted her so bad... if only she wasn’t fighting him so hard, then he would have what he wanted, and so would she. They both knew that she didn’t want that pitiful excuse for a human, she was just being stubborn as always. He normally liked that about her, but right now it was just driving him insane. The urge to be inside of her was one that was becoming increasingly hard to fight.

As she changed her tactic, demanding he come to her he groaned. God, it didn’t matter if she was simply trying to distract him. He wanted her to bad to care. Before he even knew what he was doing, he was between her legs, leaning down over her as he fought his body’s natural instinct to thrust inside of her as hard and as fast as he could. As she kissed him he simply groaned, kissing her back forcefully. As she told him to unlock her he simply laughed, his hand moving to trace her breast, not quite moving to her nipple as he teased her. Oh, she had a plan alright. She seemed to be thinking that if she teased him enough, that he would just let her go. “I don’t think so baby. I am not letting you go, not just yet” he groaned, keeping himself just shy of her body. He knew that as soon as he was pressed directly against her, he would lose it and just start thrusting inside of her, no matter what the cost. He could feel her lust, see it in her eyes and his hands gripped on her waist as he continued to fight. All of a sudden he heard a vibrating and his head snapped up, a grin coating his lips. Her legs tightened around him and he laughed, his voice now low as his eyes were dark with lust.

“Oh baby, I want you more than anything” he growled, dislodging her legs as his hand moved between her legs, running over her folds before he leapt off the bed, moving to her phone. Before he answered it he stared at her, a mock stern look on his face. “If you make a sound Ari, I will gag you. I promise I will, and then I will leave you there, for the next day. I will tease you, and never let you come. If you are smart, you will stay quiet” he turned from her, quickly opening her phone as he answered the call. “Hello there. Sorry, Ari is a bit tied up right now” he didn’t even bother to listen to what the human had to say, he didn’t really care. “Ari is here for her family, and I have no care for what you want. If you disturb her again before she contacts you first, then I will make sure that you will not like it. Our cousin is in hospital, and she may well not survive. So I would appreciate it if you would let her have her time with her family, and she will contact you when she wants to, which I doubt” he hung up, turning her phone off as he turned back to her, moving back to the bed as he crouched between her legs, moving to lie down with his head between her thighs, though he would wait to see what she wanted. “If you want this Ari, you know I can make you scream. Just say the word” he purred. He grabbed the keys to the cuffs, leaning up to unlock just one, a soft smile on his face as he moved back to between her legs. "I want you Ari. I really do, please stop denying this, I know you want it"
Back to top Go down
Satan
Satan

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 am

“Why do you need to keep pushing me Kit? If I wanted to say it don’t you think I would?” She snapped, unable to keep her cool anymore. “I don’t need a heart to heart,” she growled softly, watching the male as he was on top of her. The way his fingers danced across her skin had given her goose bumps, “It’s been over for a long time,” She caught her breath in her throat; the game she’d assumed she was playing was flipping her emotions inside out. As he kissed her back she bit back a moan, he was always such a good kisser. However, when he proceeded to tease her she couldn’t help the moan escaping, louder than she’d anticipated. “Kit,” She snapped, her gaze ravenous, “Stop,” She growled, catching his gaze. He didn’t seem to care, and she guessed by now that was pretty much hopeless. By the time the phone went off she knew she had to distract him, trying to grip him with her legs wasn’t enough, he easily made it out of her grasp. “KIT,” She growled, pulling roughly at the handcuff which shook the bed; she had noticed his touch which had almost made her shudder but considering his current actions she was far too angry. His words shut her up, that was until he gave Rick the wrong information.

“Kit!” She snapped when he put down the phone, he continued his plans and snuck back between her legs, which were tense. Just feeling him near her in such a compromising position made her womb clench in excitement, and then the rage set in. “How dare you answer my phone,” She growled, “And how dare you give him the wrong information!” She snapped, fortunately he’d unlocked one hand. “I don’t want this, not now,” She gripped her fingers into his hair as she lifted him from his resting place and shifted her body away from him. She felt shocked, scared, what was she going to tell Rick? “In the note I left him I said it was a male cousin.” And then she remember how he made her feel, demanding to know every in and out of her life. And the fact that he was pushing marriage when they hadn’t even known each other that long. Arianna just sighed softly, a real mess she’d got into. Then again her ex was right there, naked, fairly in the mood; anyone would be able to see that. Really, she wanted to forget the past few days. Right now all she could think about was how stupid she’d been. “How could I ever have thought being with a human would work,” She growled softly to herself, he’d pushed her too far, and right now she wasn’t in the mood.

The rage still pumping through her veins she glanced at Kit, “Release my other hand, I want to hunt,” And she did, she wanted to go and shred every living thing in that forest and hear them scream. Although she had a feeling he’d be playing his games. “Kit! Fucking unlock me.” She snarled, tugging her wrist so hard she whimpered softly, pain rippling through her. These cuffs were definitely reinforced. They must’ve been hers. “I want to hunt,” She whimpered softly, her anger still apparent as she glared up at him, panting from her efforts to break the cuff or take the headboard with her. After a while she stopped fighting, being tied up really had the desired effect. She sat there thinking about her life, what she’d done, where she would go now. Of course this engagement was a mistake but was it all a mistake? She knew it wouldn’t really work with a human. But it had to, didn’t it? Or she’d have to face those feelings she worked so hard to evade. Since the cause of them was sitting not that far from her she closed her eyes slightly. “Fine, I love you. I want you. I do.” She growled softly, and she did. “And maybe I shouldn’t have ran so far, but I did and now I’ve involved other people.” She murmured under her breath. Her emotions were driving her insane, so hot and cold in a space of a few minutes; she had almost had it.

“Screw it,” She growled, “Come here.” She slid her legs further toward him, “I’ll bite if you ask me to,” She murmured, her gaze lustful and locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rose
Invincible
Invincible
Winter Rose

Character sheet
Roleplaying Skill:

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 am

Kit was slowly losing his cool. He knew that Ari was upset with him, that she had every right to be. So why was he getting so angry? Because he loved her. He just wished that she would be able to say the words back to him. He knew that she felt it, there was no way that she didn’t. Though she was fighting it as fast as she could, still running from him. “I keep pushing you because now you can’t run. You have to talk to me, and maybe I will actually get the truth out of you” he growled, his eyes roaming over her body. God, it was perfect as always. He was sure that there was not a day that went by that her body wasn’t perfect, to his eyes anyway. As she told him that they were over, he couldn’t help as his body clenched hard, a fierce growl being torn from his throat. “This was never over Ari. You just ran away from it. I will never give up on us, because I know what I want” despite the fact that his growl only seconds earlier had been harsh, his words were soft, heart felt as he locked eyes with her. Her reactions to him touching her only made him smile, further enforcing his theory that she still cared. That she still wanted him, at the very least on a primal level. He didn’t think that would ever change, but she seemed to have other ideas.

Talking on the phone to the human had not been an experience that he would want to repeat any time soon. The thought of Ari being with the sad excuse for a man simply made him angry. He wanted to tear his throat out for touching her, though he knew that wasn’t an option. He hadn’t even given him a chance to talk and when he hung up, he simply stared back at Ari as she started yelling at him. “I answered your phone, love because you couldn’t” he moved back to her, slipping between her legs as he grinned. “I know he means little to you, just a way to pass time. We are meant for each other Ari, no matter how long you fight it. It will always come down to me and you, so just admit it already” as soon as she gripped his hair he growled, being bought up so that he was face to face with her. “I didn’t know what note you left him Ari. I was trying to help, sorry” he frowned, pissed at himself. He didn’t want to make things worse for her. As she moved her body away from his all he did was sigh. He couldn’t force her into wanting him, she had to come to him somewhat willingly. He would not have this called out later as him taking advantage of her, because they both knew that wasn’t what this was.

“You tried with him love. But you know where you belong, where you need to be” he said gently, watching her face as he talked. He simply watched her as she let her anger take her over, cursing as she hurt her wrist, quickly letting it out of its binding. No matter how much he wanted her to admit to how she felt, how much he wanted this between them he never wanted her in pain. That was something that would never be on his list for her. He bought her wrist to his lips, kissing it softly as he looked into her eyes. “That’s more like it” he growled as he heard her words, his heart skipping as she said what he wanted to hear. Though he could tell that at the same time, she was still confused. Still hurt by the whole thing. As she told him to move back to her again he groaned, staying where he was as he shook his head. “No matter how much I want to be buried inside of you right now, I can’t do it. Not when you are upset, when you are confused” he said gently, hating himself for denying what he wanted the most in the world. Though he knew that his reasoning was sound. He wanted her for her, and he wanted her to be sure that he was what she wanted. No running, no deciding later that it had been a mistake. “I love you more than anything Ari. And if you really mean that you love me, really missed me like I missed you, then I can be inside of you in seconds” he purred. “Though I need to know you mean it. That this isn’t some one time thing, and then you’re going to leave again Ari. Promise me, and you get what we both want” he pressed close to her, his lips coming gently to hers in what was a soft kiss, though filled with how he felt for her, all the love. He just wanted to show her he meant what he said.

He bought her hands to him, kissing each of her wrists gently as an apology for tying her up. He sighed to himself, still between her legs though not making another move. He knew deep down that a part of her would want to leave, and he would not take that opportunity from her. He had laid his cards out on the table, laid himself bare for her to see. Now it was her turn to return the favour, to show him what she felt. He just hoped that it would be what he wanted, that she would stay with him. He didn’t think he would handle it if she left again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit & Arianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit & Arianna   Kit & Arianna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit & Arianna
Page 1 of 1